Selari Pawana [ Blurb ]

Anak yang hilang sekejap dari radar kerana ketidaksengajaan. Alhamdulillah, pulang semula ke dalam pangkuan yang diharapkan memberi kehangatan.

Tidak ada bingkisan untuk pemula kepada penceritaan, namun di sini saya kepilkan luahan jiwa pada tarikh anakanda ini dilahirkan.

Dan... terima kasih, kerana sudi.

Kerana pulang.

*****

"Untuk Fawwaz?"

"Untuk Fawwaz."

July 2019 was a month to be remembered. I had to sit for my finals, heartbroken, yet swore not to shed any tears despite losing all of my naughty, mischievous, yet sweet little children in one hard blow. The urge to fix the situation had to be put aside since I was afraid of letting go and putting any glimpse of hopes of trying one more time.

Once more, thank you.

For everything.

For anything.

'Selari Pawana' resembled another part of my broken heart which decided to stay hidden from living and just breathe well. A cry for help. A feeling of desperation. Frightened of falling, at the same time, wanting to be better, to write better.

Just when I thought I'd stumble and not live, both Hazrin and Basyirah embraced me so strong yet so warm I couldn't afford to resist.

Give up.

Stop.

Quit.

They neither did ask nor deny.

They don't even question why.

"It's okay. You're human, too. You can cry."

It was all about second chances. Since 'what if' is never to be told, the fairytales remain unwritten, cursed in random blessings. The puffing clouds were cold but far from true to be touched. Nobody ever mentions skills of parenting and ways to raise rebellious children, so how hard can it become?

"We can live without our parents, but we cannot live without our children." (GES, GBC, 2019)