Stefan compelled all the people to leave so there were only me, Kai, Tyler, Matt, Caroline and Stefan in this bar.

Stefan sat in front of us and started smirking while Caroline started to sing some random song.

"How did you escape?" I asked, looking at Stefan. "What? They haven't warned you yet. Probably because they thought you'd kill me but I escaped yesterday night." He chuckled and put two fingers on his mouth to shush everyone.

I looked at Kai who was sitting with his jaw clenched, I was sitting near him so I put my palm on his hand. He looked at me and smiled.

After what felt like forever Caroline stopped singing. She then motioned for Stefan to join her, he did and they started discussing something. After they were done talking, they came over to us. "I'll see you in a bit." Stefan said to us and vamp speed away somewhere.

God. I should've used my vampire hearing and listen to their conversation.

Caroline smiled and sat on a chair where Stefan was sitting minutes ago. Right across from me.

"This is boring, how about we play Caroline trivia." She smiled excitedly. I shook my head and vamp speed to her to break her neck but she saw it coming and threw me against the wall. Kai rushed to my side and helped me get up.

"Look, you two are vampires, you can either try to attack me again or run and save yourselves but in either situation, I'm gonna kill this two" she pointed at Tyler and Matt, "so sit on your places and do only what I say."

I rolled my eyes and walked back to my sit. Kai followed my actions. "Okay, I don't want Caroline trivia anymore. How about we play truth or dare, isn't that exciting. I remember last time we played, we were kinda forced to it by Rebekah and now you are all forced to play by me." She smiled proudly.

"So you're copying original vampire's actions, guess you're really jealous of her. I mean you even said it yourself when she was going to your school." I smirked and leaned back on my chair.

Caroline's face dropped, she stood up from her sit and looked at Tyler and Matt. "Okay, I'm gonna kill one of you now, but which one?"

"That's enough." Tyler snapped, he got up,broke the chair he was sitting on and tried to throw the wooden piece at Caroline but she used Matt as a shield. He was now bleeding and if he died, it would be Tyler's fault which means he would be werewolf again.

Caroline started chuckling. "He needs hospital or just give him your blood." Tyler looked between us, I bit my wrist but Caroline vamp speed to Matt and grabbed him by his collar.

"I didn't say you could use your powers."

I greeted my teeth and she noticed it because she smiled and started talking again. "However, if you want me to allow you to save him by your blood, all you have to do is make out with Tyler. I'm sure he won't mind."

"Right Tyler?" She looked at him and Tyler just shrugged, "just get it over with."

"No." I shook my head and Tyler looked at me in disbelief, "Matt's gonna die."

"And who's fault is that?" I snapped, he looked down and I realized I crossed the line, I just don't want to hurt Kai's feelings.

"Time's ticking." Caroline spoke up with a smirk.

"I'm so done with this." Kai stated and rose from his seat, I realized he was gonna vamp speed to Caroline, she did too so before Kai could finish it, she pulled out the stake and dropped Matt, blondie vamp speed to Kai and push the stake in his heart, I hurriedly ran to him and pulled the stake out.

Caroline just started chuckling, "don't forget Matt's dying right here." Kai stood up and used magic to break Caroline's neck, she fell on the ground and Matt fell with him, I ran to him and gave him my blood.

Tyler helped Matt up and After that they both left but not before Matt thanked me, I nodded my head and they left the bar.

"Being a vampire has it's advantages, my wound has never healed this quickly before." Kai spoke up and started walking towards me, smiling.

"So, home?" He asked but I shook my head, I walked away from him and ran on the stage.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm singing for you." I explained and he chuckled, "I thought you didn't sing."

"Well you did today, so do I have a choice?" I rose an eyebrow, he just nodded and sat on a chair. "I'm waiting."

I started looking for the one I wanted to sing and I found it. "Umbrella by Rihanna."

"Just don't make fun of me, please?" I looked at Kai and he threw his hands up in the air, "I would never."

"You have my heart, and we'll never be worlds apart
Maybe in magazines, but you'll still be my star
Baby, 'cause in the dark
You can't see shiny cars
And that's when you need me there
With you I'll always share"

I kept staring at Kai who's gaze never left me, he started clapping his hands quietly and I continued singing.

"These fancy things will never come in between
You're part of my entity, here for infinity
When the world has took its part
When the world has dealt its cards
If the hand is hard, together we'll mend your heart
Because
When the sun shines, we shine together
Told you I'll be here forever"

I wasn't able to finish singing because Kai ran to me and pulled me in a kiss. We pulled away smiling like idiots but I'm not complaining.

"What about her?" He pointed at Caroline, I sighed deeply and Kai laughed. "What?"

"Nothing." He shook his head, "let's just leave her here and let's go home." I asked and Kai smiled, "I was hoping you'd say that because I wasn't gonna carry her." I chuckled and linked my arm to his.