18

Mya's pov

Some girl I don't recognize came in this room with some older woman and older man. "Mark." I called knowing he was the only one in the house. "What's going on here?" My brother said in confusion, then Mark walked in.

"Jo? Alaric? Who are you?"

"My name's Nora but we don't have time for this, I need your help to do this spell." She handed me over the spell and realized it was the one to teach you how to stop connection with you leader, so if he dies, you won't.

"Why?" I asked confused, she looked down and after couple of minutes spoke up. "Because I don't think you wanna die." She stated, my eyes got widen.

Does that mean Kai's gonna, how the hell she knows that he's gonna die. It doesn't makes any sense.

"What do you mean, Kai-"

"No time for questions, we need to start the spell right now."

Alycia's pov

Elena quickly ran to me and pulled out the wooden stake I had stuck in my stomach. "That's better." I stated and got up from the ground, my wound healed and I sighed in relief.

Then Damon joined us and he looked at me with sad eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked, confused. He just shook his head and pointed at not so far away from us, where there was someone's body laying on the ground. I vamp speed to it and nearly got a heart attack when I saw it was Kai.

"No, no, no, no." I kept repeating as I knelt beside him and checked his pulse. He's not breathing. No it's not happening, it can't be. I checked the pulse again but nothing.

I couldn't contain myself anymore and started sobbing. "Alycia." Elena called calmly. "I'm sorry but he's gone." She put her hand on my shoulder but I jerked it away.

"No he's not." I stuttered and started sobbing even harder. Then we heard Stefan's and Caroline's voices. "I warned you duh." Care said with isn't that obvious tone. And Stefan started laughing. I vamp speed to him and pushed my hand into his heart.

"You killed him." I stated and Stefan just laughed, "yes I did but that doesn't mean you can kill me."

Then I heard Damon walking closer to me. "One more move and I'm gonna pull my hand out with his heart." I warned and he stopped walking.

"Awww, to bad Kai's dead. So hot and for what?" Caroline fake pouted and then started chuckling.

"Shut up Care." Elena snapped at her, "don't look at me like that. I'm not the one who killed him." She smirked and her eyes darted to me. "But I wish I was." That was it. I didn't care they were my friends, they took the only person I ever loved except for my family. I started pulling Stefan's heart out but Valerie's voice stopped me.

"Don't!" She warned and started coming towards me. "You don't understand Alycia, Kai's not gone."

I cleared my voice and began to talk, "what's the hell are you talking about?"

"Let Stefan go and I'll explain."

"You think I'm that stupid?"

"She's telling the truth Alycia." Nora joined her, I looked at her direction and saw my brother, Mya and Edward were standing beside her.

Two hours ago
Kai's pov

"Come on, it's easy to do and undo.