2

I walked downstairs and my eyes met mister I know everything cooking. "What are you doing?" He turned around and lifted his head "Well, you let me stay here yesterday and I thought I would cook for everyone."

"Thanks, but it wasn't necessary." I walk to the sink and drink water. "Do you have any plans today?" He rose an eyebrow "the place I mean, you said yesterday-"

He nodded "yes, I don't think I'll need a place to stay from now on." I smiled "good."

He starts laying the table and I help him. Then Ly came downstairs, I was waiting for my brother but when he didn't show himself, I walked into his room. It was empty. I picked up my phone and was about to call him when I saw new name in my contacts "mister I know everything" I chuckled and walked downstairs

"Did you take my phone?" I asked and he smirked "yes in case you miss me." He bit his lip and sat down. "I don't think I will."

Then there was a knock on the door and I opened it. "Mark? Where were you?" He walked past me and went to his room. I rose my eyebrows in confusion. My brother has never acted like this, wait I remembered, it was one time when his crush rejected him in high school. I sighed when I realized what was going on.

I walked back in the kitchen and smiled at Ly who was telling some story from school to mister I know everything and he was eating like a pig. Then I walked upstairs and knocked on Mark's door. "Can I come in or do you want to be alone?" I asked and he opened the door pulling me in a hug, I started rubbing his back.

"I'm sorry about Caroline." I mumbled and he sighed. "It's okay, I'll get over it eventually."

"Do you wanna eat?" I asked and he nodded, following me downstairs.

"Who's that guy?" Mark asked pointing at mister I know everything, okay I really need to know his name. "What's your name?" I asked and Mark looked at me confused "you don't know him and he's in our house?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "I don't know his real name, but he's friends with Damon and he knows about supernatural." My brother nodded and sat in front of him.

I was about to sit down when my phone started ringing. I walked upstairs, I had a vampire hearing so I heard it's sound from downstairs. I looked at the caller Id. Caroline, I declined and walked down.

"Where's mister I know everything?" I asked and Ly turned around to face me. "He said he had something important to do."

"Mister I know everything huh?"

 Mark smirked and I looked at him with a look "don't you dare tease me" he nodded and continued eating his meal

Later that day I went to see Damon and others, they're having a supernatural meeting, I call it this name.

"Wait, so Kai went to see you?" Jo asked Liv and she nodded. "He came to the bar yesterday and tried to kill me."

"Are you okay?" I put my hands on her shoulder. "I'm fine Aly."