𝟭𝟬

Settled in a booth, Y/n was staring at Hawk's last chicken nugget. Then looking back up at him she mustered her cutest face.

Groaning he reluctantly pushed over the last chicken nugget to the young child who giggled while the person in front of her crossed his arms angrily.

Once she was done he picked her up and started to get ready to fly out. Cradling her in his arms he flaps his red wings and starts to take off.

Looking at the city below her she gasps in awe looking under her.

"Woah! Cool!" She yells in excitement. It dosen't last long though because he lands in front of a house that Y/n suddenly remembered as her house.

Walking inside Hawks was about to ring the doorbell, only to realize it was open already. Stepping inside he says a small, "hello?"

Seeing what was going on he almost drops Y/n.

Hizashi was shirtless, trying to fan out the fire that he had created in the pan with it, Aizawa had 3 phones next to him calling them at the and time, and Shinso was wrapped in a black blanket where you could barley see him, which had a sign attached to it.

"go away." It read, and Hawks deadpanned at the sight. Were they really that responsible? No.

"Daddy!" Y/n yells all of a sudden causing the house to stop. Turning to see the little girl in the winged hero's arms Aizawa runs off first but dropping a phone by accident. It was his.

Still, he ran over to grab Y/n from his arms and started to hug her, wrapping his bandages arms around her neck.

"Awww. My turn. Step aside Shota." Another voice came from behind and Aizawa was gently pushed out of the way to reveal a shirtless Hizashi giving a kiss to Y/n's forehead.

"Uh. Hi." Shinso says, and clears his throat a little awkwardly. Remembering their right Y/n immediately says, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad." And Shinso gives a closed eye smile.

"I know. I'm sorry, I got a little frustrated. But I'll always be your brother." He says and Y/n smiles, completely ignoring Hizashi and Aizawa giving Shinso a hug.

While Shinso slapped Hizashi on the head for ruining their moment, Aizawa steps up to Kiego, saying, "thanks. You aren't as annoying."

Giving a laugh in reply, Kiego does a salute sign and runs out of the house like a runway, eventually flying off.

Turning to the little girl who was just sitting on the couch staring at them, they shout questions at her.

"WHERE WERE YOU?!"

"DID YOU GET HURT?!"

"HOW DID HAWKS FIND YOU?!"

And Y/n looked a little bored.

"I met these really nice hero's who had cool quirks, and then they got me ice cream, took me to a small red house, then gave me to Mr. Rooster, Then he took me to eat Chicken nuggets. Then he flew me here. The end." And Y/n finished off with a smile.

"Oh. Okay... you want some blueberries now?" Hizashi says and held out a bowl of blueberries.

Nodding excitedly, Y/n grabbed the bowl and started to pick them up one by one shoving them in their mouth.

"Oi. Slow down." Aizawa says, and Y/n shakes her head ignoring him. Continuing to eat her blueberries, the 3 men in the house just watched her eat.

After she was done with that bowl, she went into the Kitchen to grab another box from the fridge.

Except It wasn't there.

Closing the Fridge angrily, she stomped into the living room.

"WHERE. ARE. MY. BLUEBERRIES?!" She yelled, her fists clamped and she was in an angry position, with an angry face.

"WHO ATE THEM!?" She yelled and Hizashi's face froze, his expression worried. Hizashi looked over at Shota for help, who just had the same expression as him.

As if passing on a invisible message from just their hands, Hizashi made a few hand movements and Aizawa nodded.

"Did you eat it?" Hizashi whispers to his friend, and Aizawa nods in response.

"Did you and Shinso eat it too?" Aizawa whispers back, and both Shinso and Hizashi nod in his direction.

"GIVE. ME. THEM. NOW! OR- OR I'M CALLING BAKUGO!" Y/n yells, and continues to yell loudly.

"Uhm. Uh, you want me to get Bakugo?" Hizashi say, desperate to get out of the situation, in which Aizawa shot him a look of annoyance.

"Well, I can get more-" Shinso started to say, until
Y/n yelled, "NO!" And Shinso deadpanned. Looking a little concerned, Aizawa began to slowly inch away.

"You want me to get one of my students for you? Or Midnight?" Aizawa says and Y/n grumbles, crossing her arms angrily.

Getting more annoyed Y/n swished her head away and pouted, annoyed.

Walking over to the couch, she sits down angrily and stares at them with a menacing look while they stay there trying not to move and anger the small angry child.

"I. Want. Blueberries." She said again, and Shinso got up bravely to face the young girl.

"I'll go and get blueberries. I'll also get a blueberry pie. How does that sound?" Shinso said, and the young girl paused for a second before responding to him.

"Kay." And after she finished talking, Shinso was about to leave until there was a gust of wind that knocked Shinso down the stairs.

Jumping up immediately, which was the only exercise he did all day, he looked around suddenly to see if there was a villain.

Then looking over at Aizawa and Hizashi who's finger pointed at the young oblivious girl, who was playing with her hair.

"Y/n! You got your quirk!" Hizashi yelled happily and grabbed the young girl in a tight hug. Looking a little annoyed but jealous, Aizawa grabbed Y/n and gently pulled her over to himself.

"Y/n. Your going to be a very powerful hero. Good job." Aizawa said, and actually smiled at her. First time it looked like he meant it.

"Chill, y'all are acting really dramatic for her. Stop being annoying pigs." Shinso said, and crossed his arms, ignoring the teasing from Hizashi of being Jealous.

"Why is he a pig?"

"..."

"Why not a squirrel?"

"IT ALWAYS ENDS WITH HER FINDING SOMETHING BAD-"

———

Hey y'all! Sorry it took me so long. I had fam over

Anyway, hope y'all liked it!

And looks like someone knows abt the fourth wall...

Goodbye!