SIX

Opening her eyes, Y/n was still outside behind a bush. Getting up, she walked towards two doors that were near her.

"Damn, did I die?" She slightly flinched when a zombie ran into the doors.

Ugly little shits.

Turning around she was met with one right in front of her. Waiting for it to bite her, it suddenly walked away.

"Hey dumb fuck, ya gonna eat me orrr?"

Running back towards her, it stopped in front of her again.

Before she could process what was happening a loud ringing filled her ears, causing her to groan and fall to her knees.

Once it went away she heard a few familiar voices.

"Uh, mic test. One, two. One, two. Cheong-San, Y/n, are you there?"

"Hey, Cheong-San, do you hear us? It's Su-hyeok, we'll come to you, so stay put. Got it? We couldn't find Y/n, so we're going to leave it to her to find us. I know what you'll say, but we can't hear you here. So don't go anywhere. Wait for us. You really can't go anywhere, okay? We'll come now."

Since they didn't say where they were going Y/n could only assume they were still in the broadcasting room.

Getting back onto her feet she started heading inside the school, she saw zombies surrounding the speakers in the corner of the room clawing at it, none went after her, idiots.

Walking past them she found a stairway and started running up them.

She knew something was up since she was bitten earlier and still hadn't turned. She also found it weird how they would avoid her.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

Running inside the room she was met with an angry Gwi-nam.

"Damn, what happened to you? You look like shit."

Turning towards Y/n he rushed towards her and grabbed her shoulders.

"I could say the same to you, where's Cheong-San?"

"Your guess is as good as mine. So, who stabbed your eye?" Pushing his arms off her, she began to walk back out as he followed.

"Cheong-San, that bastard."

"No way! I don't believe that, he always plays hero, not a bad bone in his body."

"Oh, but he did. He pushed me off the shelf and watched the zombies attack me."

"Huh? They bit you too?" Scrunching up the bottom of her pants she revealed a bloody bite mark.

Doing so caused his eyes to widen and his lips to form a small smirk. They were meant to be Gods together.

"How'd that even happen? They sacrifice you or something?"

Since she didn't respond he grabbed her arm and dragged her with him. Y/n didn't like being dragged so she did the first thing that came to mind.

Kicking the back of his leg, he fell bringing Y/n down with him. Rolling over he hovered above her.

She planned on making him fall and let go of her, not him bringing her down too.