TWO

Currently, everyone was searching around the classroom to find a phone Y/n was now regretting dropping hers in the cafeteria.

"I found one!"

"Whose is it?"

"Yeong-ju's."

Trying to unlock it, as if luck strikes, the zombified girl walks to the door. Cheong-San, not the brightest, tries using facial recognition to unlock it.

"You're gonna have to get closer." Su-hyeok spoke in a 'matter of fact' tone, also not the brightest.

"Y'know you don't need to unlock it to use the emergency call option.. Just call 112."

They turned towards Y/n while she was busy wiping the blood off her hands.

"Hello? What is your emergency?"

"This is Hyosan High School. A ton of zombies showed up at lunch, and they're eating people."

"Don't say zombies." On-jo whispered, apparently the only smart one.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

"Hey, do something. Tell Ms. Park to come and help."

"What exactly could she do? Do you not see the situation we're in? If you haven't realized, we're all fucked."

Most of them glared at Y/n, while she just continued carving a heart on her desk.

"What has she done as class president?"

"So you just want me to leave now?"

"Well if you're offering."

"Damn, stop being a bitch Na-yeon." Looking over her piece of art she traced it with a finger.

"Why do you think you get to talk now? Go back to being the quiet outcast."

"Well damn, got me there, huh?" Rolling her eyes, Y/n put her head on her hand and watched the scene unfold.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

"Ladies, ladies, can you just stop whining?"

"Oh? Now you're butting in shithead?"

"What? Did you just call me a shithead? Call me a shithead, you shithead!"

"Hey uh.. Maybe hold the door? No? Ok."

Being ignored, she decided to do it herself and slowly inched to the door until it flew open.

Pointing her knife at the intruder, she immediately lowered it.

"Coach kang?"

"Are you guys okay?"

"What about you? You weren't bitten?"

Y/n slowly backed away, she never liked him, he just gave off weird vibes.

"Hey guys, let's block the door first. Get moving hurry. Let's move this."

As everyone started moving desks towards the door, Y/n was still sitting on top of her desk.

"What are you doing? Move quickly, don't just sit around Y/n."