FIVE

Getting separated, Y/n went one way while Cheong-San and Gwi-nam went the other.

While Cheong-San and Gwi-nam were fighting in the library, Y/n was wandering around the bloody halls that once used to be clean.

There weren't many zombies on the first floor so Y/n just looked around. She'd come in contact with a few zombies but she'd either trap them in a classroom, or she'd use her knife.

Overall, she handled herself well, once she found the stairs she decided to go up. A few zombies were wandering the halls on the second floor so she decided to take the safer route and go to the third floor.

There were still a few zombies but not too many to the point she'd be ambushed. Turning a corner she saw four figures, unsure if they were zombies or people she stayed behind the wall and peeked her head out.

"Oh, shit. We're gonna die before we find your brother."

"Let's go, okay?"

Since zombies don't talk she slowly walked out. They started walking but someone turned around, most likely checking for zombies, and made eye contact with a frozen Y/n.

"Hey.. Hey guys.." Joon-sung didn't move instead he stared at Y/n.

The three turned around and saw an unmoving Joon-sung, about to question why he isn't coming they all noticed Y/n.

More so, Ha-ri noticed a zombie behind her. Aiming her bow toward the girl, she suddenly shot an arrow.

Eyes wide, Y/n ducked.

"Well damn, nearly shot me too."

"Who are you?"

"L/n Y/n, I believe you're all my upperclassmen, right?"

𖤐𖤐𖤐

Once they walked into the nurse's office Min-jae locked the door.

"Oh, seriously-" Being cut off, Min-ji raised her hand and covered Joon-sungs mouth.

Since the room was a mess they stepped on some glass. They were slowly walking towards a bed that had its curtain closed, which gave off the impression someone, or rather something, was there.

While the four were going at an inhumanely slow pace Y/n decided to speed up the process by pulling out her knife, from her back pocket and walking ahead of them.

Despite a few protests, she yanked the curtain open and nobody was there. Just a clothes rack with a hanging jacket.

"I told you we should have just stayed put, didn't I? How are we gonna find your brother in the middle of all this? And it was just as hard since we ended up finding her-"

Being cut off again, Min-Jae started pointing at a computer.

"I told you! There's a computer."

"Oh, yeah. Turn it on. Post on Instagram or Facebook for help."

While they were busy with the computer, Y/n walked towards a window and slightly opened it.

"Anyone got a lighter?"

"Yeah, why?"

Instead of replying she raised two fingers that held a cigarette between them.

"Let me get one and I'll let you use my lighter."

"Deal."

Once they were both standing in front of the window, Mi-jin exhaled. She never thought she'd get a proper cigarette for ages.