FOUR

"I didn't hear anything, I just couldn't hear anything."

"Like what?"

"I mean after Na-yeon went out... and then Ms. Park went after her. I didn't hear anything after that."

"You mean screaming?"

"Yeah."

"Maybe they didn't die then. They wouldn't have been quiet if zombies were biting them. They must be alive."

Nobody uttered a reply, instead, it fell back into silence.

"Why won't you respond? No one answers me. I'm always talking to myself."

"I think you're right."

"Me too."

"Forget it."

"I didn't hear anything either."

"Me either, I was scared because I didn't know how I'd feel if I heard them screaming but I didn't hear anything."

"Come to think of it, neither did I."

"Then I'm right. They're alive, right?"

𖤐𖤐𖤐

While almost everyone was working on a makeshift toilet, Y/n was using her backpack as a pillow and was fast asleep.

As Y/n was sound asleep the others were sharing information they had on the zombies.

After they ran out of things to say, everyone went into their own spots and one by one they fell asleep.

Since Y/n was the first to go to sleep she was also the first to wake up. Walking over to the window, she yawned and stared outside.

Is Gwi-nam still alive? Probably not.

Standing next to her was Cheong-San, though he looked like he was in shock since no one came to save them.

"No one came.."

"Did you really expect someone to come?"

No response, maybe she should've said something else to comfort him, to be fair she was half awake.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

"We need more information to decide whether to wait, run, or get out."

"What can we find out about this situation and also how?"

"We can check online if we have a cell phone."

"But we don't."

"The teacher's office."

"I'll go." As if she had a third eye everyone stared at her.

"It's two rooms across and one floor down, no?"

Following behind her were Su-hyeok and Cheong-San.

She went ahead while Cheong-San and On-jo had their moment.

"So? Why do you keep following me Bare-su?" She didn't look back, instead, she tried peeping into other rooms to see if anyone else survived.

"Who else do you have?"

"Both of you better not die, I'd probably be framed for killing one of you."

"Is that your way of saying you care?" Su-hyeok and Cheong-San laughed while Y/n only ignored the two.

"Fuck off."

Once they made it two rooms across, she peeked her head around and saw a good amount of zombies.