Little One

••-••

••-••

"Tae-ah fuck, fuck me harder Alpha" Jungkook moaned out, taehyung smirked as he gripped jungkook's thighs and wrapped both legs around his waist. He intertwined their fingers together and pinned both of his hands beside Jungkook's head and started to thrust harder into him.

Jungkook's body was jerking up and down with Taehyung's hard thrust. He wrapped his legs around the older's waist tightly to feel him deeper inside him. His eyes closed and his mouth parted open.

Taehyung freed Jungkook's other hand and wrapped his arm around his waist to pull him up, letting their chest connect. Taehyung placed his lips on the younger, kissing him passionately as he thrust into him at a fast pace.

As they broke the kiss, Taehyung immediately started to kiss down the younger's neck.

"This is our eighth round little one-"

Jungkook just nodded not able to form any words, he knew that his alpha was tired but he craved more. It was almost like their routine, Jungkook getting horny just by looking at his mate, who happens to exist like a Greek God and ending up with him getting fucked by his alpha.

••-••

Jeon Jungkook is an alpha who is loved by everyone. His bunny smile was enough to make everyone fall for the young alpha, he has many wooers even though he found his mate. Kim Taehyung, a true alpha.

Even though Jungkook was an alpha, he didn't act cold with others who were below him, he enjoyed being everyone's friend, beta or omega, he didn't bother. But he always had a special spot for the omega's, he wished he was one. He didn't want to be the one who was in control, but the one who got controlled.

Taehyung on the other hand was a true alpha, he wasn't cold but he didn't prefer to show his emotions much. From childhood, he hoped of mating with an omega, a boy or girl, it didn't matter. He just wanted to live a normal life with his mate and have kids.

Taehyung had joined the university as a transfer student, the moment he entered the classroom, he knew his mate was there. He looked around yearning to find out who was his mate. As his gaze met a boy with blonde hair, he resembled a bunny, Taehyung's eyes changed their colour, his golden orbs kept staring at the red orbs of his mate, a smile appeared on the true alpha's face, but it didn't last long when he realised that his mate was an alpha. Though Taehyung's wolf (V) growled in joy on finding their mate, Taehyung wasn't pleased, his mate was an alpha, not an omega, he shook his head. "He is your mate, no matter what Taehyung" he reminded himself and vowed to protect and love his mate.

After that, both of them began spending time together, they wanted to know about each other. One night, after spending their time watching Netflix and cuddling. Jungkook asked Taehyung to be his boyfriend and who was Taehyung to reject his mate? He said yes. That day Taehyung heard his little one's giggles, a melody he knew he will fall in love with.