♡H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y PT.2♡

!ORAL FEM + MALE RECIEVING!
!SUB READER!
!DOM JAEHYUN!
!GRINDING!

Part 2 of Jaehyun's birthday chapter.

♡J U N G J A E H Y U N♡

Jaehyun:I'm a bit tired. Want to take a nap and continue this later? I love you.

You woke up, still had your eyes closed. Jaehyun was gone. You were still in your dress. You heard soft humming coming from the kitchen. You sat up, rubbing your eyes.

Y/N:Mmh J?

You didn't care that you were smudging your makeup, most of it had come off while you were sleeping.

Jaehyun:Oh. Stay right there. I'll be there.

You heard his footsteps as he entered the living room. He made his way over to you, standing in front of the couch. You noticed his shirt was untucked and fully unbuttoned. He placed one leg on each side of you, trapping you while straddling you. You placed your hands on his hips. He looked down at you, maintaining eye contact.

Y/N:Mmh, why'd you leave me?

You tilted your head to the side. He gave you an amusing smirk.

Jaehyun:I wanted some ice cream.

His hands were placed gently on both sides of your neck.

Jaehyun:But now, I want more.

He brought his head down so he was eye level with you.

Y/N:And what do you want?

He smirked and quickly responded,

Jaehyun:You.

He crashed his lips onto yours. His lips were cold and he tasted of his favorite ice cream. He tilted his head, deepening the kiss. His tounge swiped across your bottom lip, demanding to be let in. You let him, only because it was his birthday. It was sloppy but at the same time filled with love and passion. Your tounges fought for dominance he of course won. Eventually, his lips left yours and met your neck. He moved his right leg in between yours and pressed his knee into your crotch. You slightly moaned. He pressed his obvious hard on against your thigh and stared snapping his hips back and forth, low needy moans left his lips, the vibrations from his lips on your neck felt euphoric.   Before he got too far, he halted his movements and removed his lips from your neck. He stood up, leaving you baffled.

Jaehyun:Stand up.

He motioned for you to stand up. You did as he said, still confused. He grabbed your hands and plopped down on the couch, pulling you with him. He gave you short pecks on your lips. You grabbed you by the shoulders and guided you down his body. You eventually ended up on your knees. You pressed your hand on his hard on through his jeans. His hips thrusted into your hand. You'd never seen him so desperate. His was was red with lust and blush. He threw his head back, closed his eyes and slightly arched his back.

Jaehyun:O-ok f-fuck.

You unbuttoned his jeans with your right hand and unzipped them as well. You pulled them of his legs. His head came back down, his eyes returning to yours, eyes lidded. He looked so beautiful. Face red, eyes filled with lust. He smirked at you slightly. You pulled his boxers down, his hard-on hitting his stomach. He never once stopped looking at you. You grabbed his dick with your right hand. You spread the precum that was on his tip with your thumb. His mouth was slightly ajar, eyebrows furrowing in pleasure. You moved your hand up and down a few times. You got in a more comfortable position. You moved your mouth closer to his dick. You put the tip in your mouth. He groaned in euphoric pleasure. You slowly started to moved your head up and down. He grabbed your left hand with his right. He rubbed your knuckles with his thumb. That devilish smirk never left his face. You right hand stroked whatever you couldn't fit in your mouth. You started to move your head up and down faster. It drove him crazy. He threw his head back again and his back arched slightly.