○ D R E A M I N G ○

DOM!YUTA
SUB!READER
YUTA COMES HOME TO A SURPRISE AFTER BEING ON TOUR FOR 3 MONTHS

Y U T A   N A K A M O T O

Yuta's POV
I unlocked the door to the apartment I share with my girlfriend. I'm so excited to finally see her after being on tour with NCT. We don't live in a house because sometimes I just wanna feel normal. Plus why have so much space when it's just me and my beloved? It was currently 3 in the morning. I place my bag's on the floor and lock the door. I take my shoes off and place them on the shoe rack. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as I hear sounds from our bedroom. Its probably just the television. I leave my bag at the door at make my way to our bedroom. I open the door to see complete darkness. No television on. I walk over to the night stand and flip the bedside lamp on.

My eyes widen at the sight in front of me. My beautiful girlfriend quietly moaning my name in her sleep while grinding her hips. Wearing nothing except my hoodie. I feel my pants tighten as I start to get needy. I quickly shake myself from my thoughts and place my hand on her shoulders, shaking her awake.

Yuta:Wake up! Y/N! C'mon precious! I whisper shouted until she woke up.

Y/N:Y-Yuta?

Her face quickly reddened as she realized what was happening.

Y/N:I-I didn't touch myself I-I swear!

She said, raising her arms in defense. I laughed at her cuteness.

Yuta:It's ok doll, I believe you. Did you really miss me that much? I said, stroking her head. She shook her head and melted under my touch.

Yuta:Would you like some help?

Y/N:Y-yes please.

Yuta:Sit on the edge of the bed.

She did as I said. I lowered myself onto my knees and placed my arms under her thighs, slowly rubbing them.

Yuta:You ready?

Y/N:Y-yes. I couldn't help but chuckle at her stuttering.

I placed my tounge over her clit starting at a slow, teasing pace.

Y/N:A-ah f-fuck

Her moans sounded like music to my ears. I started going faster. Her body started shaking and I could tell she was close.

Y/N:A-ah Y-yuta c-can I-

Yuta:Yes you can. You've been such a good girl. I said into her clit, only adding to her pleasure.

She came and I let her ride out her high. I removed myself from her lower body and brought her legs to lay on the bed. I stood up and undid my pants. I then climbed over to the other side of the bed.

Yuta:Can you help me out, please? I looked at her with pleading eyes. She shook her head. She placed herself on top of me, straddling my waist. She closed the gap between out lips. I groaned into the kiss as she grinded our hips together. We eventually pulled apart for air. She slid her way down my body and took off my boxers. I moaned at the sensation of the cold air hitting me.

Y/N:You sound so pretty, no wonder you're a vocalist.

I threw my head back at her compliments. She took her hand and rubbed my precum over my slit.

She placed her mouth over my tip. She brought her head all the way down, deep throating me. She started to bob her head up and down. She continued like this for a few minutes until I felt my high coming. I bucked my his in her mouth and entangled my hands in her hair.

Yuta:O-oh fuck! I-Im gonna-

I released into her mouth. She brought her mouth off of me, swallowing it all. She plopped down next to me and laid her head on my chest, falling asleep. I played with her hair until I felt sleep welcoming me.