♡H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ♡

Its Jaehyun's birthday but, it's also valentines day. You woke up early around around 8:00 AM to run to the grocery store to get somethings. Little do you know you have a surprise waiting at home.

♡J U N G J A E H Y U N ♡

Your alarm went off. You reached to the bedside table, grabbed your phone and checked the time, 8:02. You looked at your sleeping boyfriend. You're so glad he's a heavy sleeper. You quickly got out of bed, changing into a red dress along with some converse since you were going shopping. You decided to write him a note incase he woke up.

Dear Jaehyun,
Happy birthday my love! I'm sorry you woke up and I wasn't at your side. I ran to the grocery store to grab a few things. I'll be back soon.
Xoxo, Y/N <3

You grabbed a mask and headed out the door

You grabbed a mask and headed out the door. You decided to walk to the supermarket since it was nice outside. You savored the fresh air and admired all the couples walking. You eventually reached the supermarket. You grabbed his favorite ice cream along with some Rose's and a box of chocolates. You noticed a little teddy bear and decided to grab that too. And of course a birthday/ valentines day card. You made your way up to the cash register.

Hello, do you find everything ok today?

Y/N:Yes, thank you.

You placed the basket on the counter and took everything out.

Wait a minute! You're Y/N L/N. Jaehyun's girlfriend!

You were surprised you had never been recognized in public when you were by yourself.

Y/N:Y-yes I am.

I've been an NCTzen since their debut. Are this for him?
They kept talking as they were scanning things.

Y/N:Yes.

Let him know I said happy birthday? Will you it would mean so much to me.
They looked at you with pleading eyes.

Y/N:Of course!
They handed you your bag.

Thank you so much.

Y/N:No problem.
You read their nametag 'Leigh'. You decided to keep that in mind. You made your way out of the supermarket and started walking home. You made it to yours and Jaehyun's house. You tried opening the door but it was locked. You raised you hand to a fist and knocked on the door.