○ F A L L I N G ○

FLUFF
ANGST
TW! DEPRESSION
Where Doyoung thinks he's not good enough and Y/N has to reassure him.

○ K I M  D O Y O U N G ○
Im in my bed, and you're not here

Y/N:Doyoung I just ran to the supermarket I promise I'll be back soon. You texted him, worried.

And there's no one to blame but the drink in my wandering hand.

Y/N:No baby please stop drinking. I promise I will be home in 5 minutes.

Forget what I said, it's not what I meant.

Y/N:Do, I'm not mad. I know how you get when you're upset.

And I can't take it back, I can't unpack the baggage you left.

Y/N:Doe I'm not leaving you. I'm at the supermarket.

What am I now? What if I'm someone I don't want around?

Y/N:Stop thinking about yourself like that. You're perfect in every way.

I'm falling again, I'm falling.

Y/N:NO DOYOUNG YOU CANNO'T FALL DOWN THAT RABBIT HOLE AGAIN I KNOW IT SOUNDS SELFISH BUT I NEED YOU!

What if I'm down, what if I'm out? What if I'm someone you won't talk about?

Y/N:You are the most interesting man I know. Such a smart brain. I will always talk about you.

And I get the feeling that you'll never need me again.

Y/N:I will always need you. You're the love of my life, me soulmate.
You felt your heartbeat getting faster as the elevator of the apartment complex kept going up.

What am I now? What if you're someone I just want around?

Y/N:I will always be here.
Ding! The elevator reached your floor. You ran to yours and Doyoung's shared apartment. Your hands were shaking as you fiddled with the key and eventually got the door open. You put the groceries on the kitchen floor. You heard soft sobs coming from the bedroom. You ran in there as fast as you could.

You felt your heart breaking at the sight in front of you. Doyoung, laying down, hugging your pillow, obviously tipsy, crying.

Y/N:Oh Doe. You felt your voice break as you began to cry. You made you way over to the bed and laid down next to him, he was sobbing so much he couldn't hear you. It wasn't until you placed your hands gently on his cheeks when he noticed you were home. He slowly open his eyes but kept crying, softly.

Doyoung:Y-Y/N I-i thought you left me.
You shook your head furiously.

Y/N:I could never leave you.
You started crying too. He wrapped his arms around your waist and cried into your shoulder.

Doyoung:I-im s-sorry.
He said between broken sobs.

Y/N:Don't apologize. I love you.
You said, rubbing comforting circles on his back.

Doyoung:I love you too.
You kissed him on the forehead. You both started to feel the effects of being awake for 12 hours as you were pulled into sleep.