○ H O R N Y ○

THIGH RIDING
SUB!JOHNNY
DOM!READER

○ J O H N N Y  S U H ○

You yawned as you woke up, not missing the warmth of your boyfriend as it was a hot day. You didn't bother getting up. You heard the shower running. You turned on your phone and  plugged in your headphones. You settled on a drama to watch (strangers from hell). You couldn't hear anything as your headphones were at a high volume. You shifted over to your right side, facing the wall. You felt the presence of Johnny in the room but didn't turn to greet him. You imagined he was just wearing a towel around his waist. You felt the bed dip behind you and didn't think anything of it.

Johnny's POV:
Johnny:Y/N? Y/N~ah?
I kept trying to get her attention. Looking at her in just a bra and underwear, and her curves, had me needy.

Two can play at this game  I thought.

Your POV:
I felt the bed starting to shift back and forth. I thought nothing of it but about after 5 minutes it got annoying. I paused what was playing on my phone. I heard grunting and soft moans of my name coming from Johnny.

Johnny:Ah- Y/N~ah I need you.
I placed my phone and headphones on the nightstand next to me, carefully not to disturb Johnny. I slowly and carefully shifted my body to face him. He was naked, face down on the bed, dry humping the mattress. His eyes were closed, mouth slightly open as he kept moaning. I smirked at the sight.

Y/N:Mmh Johnny?
He didn't say anything, just opened his eyes and his gaze met mine. His body didn't stop moving as the lustful sounds kept leaving his vocal chords.

Y/N:You look so pretty.
I said as I tucked a piece of damp hair behind his ear. He just nodded his head as he couldn't form words. You placed your right hand on his left shoulder and pressed down, making him lay flat on his back.

Johnny:What are you doing?
He said, voice laced with anger.

Y/N:I'm not just gonna lay here while you dry hump the bed like a dog in heat. You're making me horny.
His face turned a deeper shade of red.

I crawled on top of him. I sat myself over his left thigh. I started grinding myself against his thigh, my right leg occasionally brushing against his dick.

Johnny:Mmmh.
His hands found their way to my back, unclipping my bra. I let it fall to my shoulders and took it off. I brought my face closer to his, eventually closing the gap between our lips. His pressed my back down with his right hand so my breasts were connected with his chest. I could feel myself reaching my high, as well as Johnny. I suddenly stopped my hip movements.

Johnny:Wai-

Y/N:Shut up.
I stood up and removed my underwear.

Johnny:Y/N~ah you're so hot.

Y/N:Whatever you say.
I positioned myself so each leg was on with side of his. I grabbed his length and sank myself down. His hands immediately went down to my hips.

Johnny:This never gets old.
He smirked as his grip slightly tightened the further I went down. I started bouncing myself up and down as his hands guided me. I leaned down so your chests were touching again, moving my hips faster. I left opened-mouth kissed on his neck as he whimpered. His left hand found it's way to my hair as he started thrusting his hips uncontrollably. I stopped my movements as he continued his. I felt him and myself reaching our highs.

Johnny:Y-youre on the pill, right?
I just nodded my head yes. I felt my body start to shake as an orgasm started to take over my body. I felt him bury himself deep inside me as he came. We both let out a groan of satisfaction.

Johnny:Mmmh. That was amazing, thank you.
He kissed me on the forehead. I removed my sticky, sweat body off of his.

Johnny:I think it's time for another shower.

Y/N:Yea.
You both laughed at each other and went for a shower.