○ N O ○

NOT SMUT
FLUFF
KISSING
HICKIES

L E E
T A E Y O N G

Your POV:
I woke up before my boyfriend, Taeyong, as I had intended to do. He had been over working himself so I planned to make him a nice breakfast. I got up and changed into some shorts and one of his hoodies. Before I left our room I stole his phone and started an Instagram live.

Y/N:Hi guys! Today's gonna be a little different. Everyone knew you and Tae are dating most people were fine with it but some weren't.

You read some of the comments.

Y/N:Wheres Tae? Oh he's still sleeping. I've seen how hard he's been working for you and the rest of the guys so I decided to make him breakfast and surprise him! 

You started to prepare oatmeal as it's one of his favorites. You heard footsteps approach from behind you as you stirred the oatmeal at the stovetop. You felt arms wrap around your waist and a pair of lips attach to you neck. He start sucking on your neck leaving hickies. You cleared your throat.

Taeyong:Hmm? He mumbled into the side of your neck. His hands found their way under his hoodie you were wearing, rubbing small circles on your stomach.

Taeyong:Darling, have you seen my phone? He mumbled into the side of your neck.

Y/N:Actually yes I-I have. It's right here. Live on Instagram.

He quickly picked up his head and rested it on your shoulder. He seemed a lot more calm compared to you.

Taeyong:Hi everyone. He said with a smirk. He was still back hugging you. But you could tell he wasn't wearing a shirt, only sweatpants.

Y/N:Why don't you go sit at the table? It's almost ready.

Taeyong:Mmm. No.

You eyes widened and you face reddened.

Y/N:What?! You almost yelled.

Taeyong:No. He said simply.

Y/N:Ok then. Soon enough breakfast was ready and he was still back hugging you.

Y/N:Can you let go, please? You asked, a little annoyed.

Taeyong:No.

Y/N:Ok fine then. You waddled over to the cupboard and grabbed 2 bowls and 2 cups, him still attached to you. You walked back over to the stove and filled the bowls with oatmeal. You went over to the sink and filled the glasses with water.

Y/N:Ok. Now can you please let go? So we can sit and eat?

Taeyong:No. You said you can't sit on my lap? You could basically see the smirk on his face even though he was behind you.

Y/N:Jesus! You're so stubborn!

Taeyong:I know. He sat down on one of the chairs with you on his lap. You grabbed his phone.

Y/N:Ok that's all for today guys! Thanks for tuning in!

Taeyong:Bye guys! He said, waving to the camera. You ended the live.

Taeyong:Thank you for breakfast babe.

Y/N:Of course! I love you're stubborn ass.

Taeyong:I love you too.