First Leo had winced from the sudden gesture but then he lightly chuckled, still feeling the pain, "Maybe. What are you gonna do?" He spoke in a low voice as he turned his head to the side, looking at the guard. "Lock me in a cell? Float me?"

The other guard beside the one in the front whispered in a low voice to the other, "What did he do?"

Leo turned to look to the side, seeing a lot of other delinquents out of their rooms too. He started talking to himself, "These cheeky bastards. They're gonna float us all at once...Wait..." Leo slowly looked back to the guards, "Am I eighteen already? Did I miss my own birthday?"

"He's not going to attack us right? It's my first day as a guard. Are all the delinquents like this? He seems kinda out of it." The guard beside the one in the font had whispered to the other which made Leo smile to himself with an achieved look.

The guards led Leo into an exodus ship that had many other delinquents. Other guards were there too, making sure the kids were strapped and no one tried escaping. Then they left and the doors shut.

With a proud mischievous smile, Leo turned his head to the guy who sat beside him. "Hey, guess what?"

"You have that look." Murphy had known that smile. It meant Leo did something that could only mean trouble. "What did you do?"

Leo raised both his brows quickly with a smile. He put his right hand inside his jacket pocket, near his chest then grabbed a baton that he had hidden in his jacket. "Stole it off a guard just before I got here."

Murphy quickly looked around, only seeing other delinquents. "You stole a stun stick off a guard. How the hell did you manage-"

"I would have taken his gun but...you know, that was more risky." Leo bopped his head to the side, putting the baton back into his jacket pocket. He saw Murphy's still serious look. "What? It's not like they can float me." He then motioned his hand around his surroundings.

Now Murphy smiled, loosening his attitude up a bit. "No, you make a good point. I just wish you could have used that on the guard." This made the two laugh.

"I could have if they didn't place four guards on me." Leo sighed while leaning back in his seat.

"Prisoners of The Ark, hear me now." Chancellor Jaha suddenly appeared on all the screens.

The Chancellor was explaining what was happening. How they were given another chance. Throughout that speech of his, one of the delinquents unstrapped himself and floated towards the blonde that everyone knew as Clarke Griffin, one of the privileged.

"Check it out. Your dad floated me, after all." Finn posed himself laying down mid-air while looking at the guy who sat beside Clarke. He then sent Clarke a smile along with a wink.

A light groan escaped Leo's mouth from witnessing the boy's pose. "Lover boys gonna make me puke."

Murphy looked ahead to see what Leo meant. Instead, he saw the blonde, "They brought two privileged?"

For some reason, Wells, the chancellor's son happened to be on the ship too, right beside Clarke. He spoke to the boy, "You should strap in before the parachutes deploy."

Leo along with some of the other delinquents watched the encounter happen. He didn't particularly have the same smile that Finn had. Though that was just because Leo and Finn argued a lot. Arguing amongst delinquents was normal but with them two, they just always found something to argue over.

Two other delinquents unbuckled themselves. They followed after Finn, floating around with cheerful laughter.

A quick sudden jolt of the exodus ship had made Leo's body quickly push forward but the seatbelt had protected him from flying out of his seat. His eyes watched as the two delinquent boys quickly flew to the ceiling and then dropped down onto the ground of the ship. It wasn't over, the two had flown to hit the walls but Finn, he was safe because someone had grabbed his arms.