What if?

chapter 11

I just sat there with my hand's shaking i turned my phone off and tucked it in my back pocket. When it's morning i will indeed tell Gunner about this shit... And end it once and for all but of course it won't happen... Felix will kill me and my mother... I can't help my mothers health if she lives then I am going to get killed the same way as my mother did. "morning honey" says daddy "morning" I said taking his coffee "hey that's mine" says dad "oh sorry" I said giving him his coffee back "thanks hon, there's coffee in the cafeteria" he tells me I nod and taking my phone from the charger. " I can't tell Gunny about this, I can't tell him he will kill him! I mean yes, I do want him dead but not by my boyfriend" I tell myself finding the cafeteria "hey love" says Wade "hey" I said "where's Gunny? I mean Gunner?" I said "bathroom" said my kinda straight friend "oh, can I talk to you about something?" I asked him my palms where begin to sweat "yeah, of course" says Wade "well you know I had a ex boyfriend named Felix right?" I asked him "Yes, you talked about him before... why?" He asked "well, he threatened me and my mother saying if she lives..." I began then I saw Gunner coming this way "morning" he says hugging me while sitting "morning" I said " sleep well?" Asked Gunner "I guess" I said "what's wrong?" He asked me sitting next to me i sighed "Felix... he was trying to kill my mother that's why she's in the hospital" I said beginning to cry "oh honey, I will find this son of a bitch and kill him" says Gunner standing up "are you kidding me? He will kill me if my mom lives" I say "what? Are you for real?" He asked me I nod.

He looks at me blankly and walks out of the hospital doors. I felt like I was in a movie or something "go after him, you care for him" says Wade I get up and ran after him "Gunner!" I said crying "Hope" said Gunner "what's wrong?" I asked as he pulls me in for a hug "I don't want to lose the on thing I love" says Gunner "I won't let him touch me" I said kissing him "good, I can't lose you" says Gunner "I can't lose you neither" i said looking at the door "I need a moment" says Gunner "I will see you in 15" i said walking away "I love you" says Gunner "I love you, too" I said.

While i was inside my father looked concerned "what is it daddy?" I asked afraid of the worst "your- your mother isn't going to make it" he says whipping his tears away "what? I can't lose her! I can't" i said through my welcoming tears "I will miss her too" says dad "all of us will" says a familiar and an unpleasant voice "Felix" i said turning around "welcome back baby, i missed you" he says coming toawds me will unwelcoming arms "get away from me!" I wail hiding behind my dad "oh you poor girl, hidding behind your father that left you all those years" says Felix with false sympathy "oh fuck you Felix" says Dad "If you lay a single goddamn finger on her you will lose that fucking finger" says Gunner getting up in his face "hero to the fucking rescue" says Felix rolling his eyes. "Gunner" i said wrapping my hands around his waist "i have a suspision that this fuck will hurt you" whisperes Gunner "your suspision was correct" I said kissing his back I felt his back bones rising with goosebumbs "oh come on! You use to do that to me" says Felix "ha, no i didn't only in your dreams Felix" I said still behind my lover.

After a few minutes of bickering the male nurse called for me "Hope Greene" he called "that's me" I said "you can visit your mother" he tells me walking with me to her room "Thank you" I said "my pleasure" says the male nurse "oh my name is Brett by the way" he says as he walks away "nice to meet you" I said as i shut the door "mom?" I said rushing to her death bed "hi honey" says mom "don't speak please, i wrote you something" I said "go on" says Mom.

I have wrote my mom a poem:

My heart is shattered

My life has been a disaster

I can't lose my sweetest feeling

My heart is shattered

My life has been a disaster

My life has been a hurricane

I couldn't keep foucus... When i was reading i didn't relise my mother heart beat has stoped "MOM! MOM NO! DON'T LEAVE ME! I CAN'T LOSE YOU! MOM! MOM PLEASE!" I scram "HOPE? HOPE ARE YOU OKAY?" asked Brett i shock my head "my-my- my mom, she- she" I bawled "I'm sorry Hope, i will give you some time" he tells me "thank you, please tell my family and friends" I tell him "of course" says Brett I nod and returned to mother her hands cold as Ice " I love you mom, I love you so much" I said kissing her and slipping my poem in her cold dead hands "I will see you someday" I said as i got up looked at her one last time "I will miss you" I whispered as i shut the door and walked out never looking back...

SORRY IF THIS HIT ANY OF YOU GUYS IN A BAD SPOT! I DIDN'T MEAN TO <3 BUT IF YOU ARE ENJOYING MY STORY SO FAR LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW :D I LOVE YOU ALL XX