I Lied

Chapter Six

It's been officially a week since i started collage and been dating Gunner and a week since i haven't talked to my mother "I should call my mother, I haven't talked to her in a week" i say as we laid in bed "aw come on five more minutes please?" says Gunner as he traces a heart in my hand "I would love to but i really have to call her" I say reaching over him to get my phone "ugh fine" says Gunner i kissed him and got up "Hey mom, I'm so sorry that I haven't called you I was so busy with school work and getting a feel of the campus" i say "it's okay honey, I understand did you get your gift?" she asked me I felt my brother's favorite neck less "yes, I did I love it" I say whipping my eyes quickly "You always loved that neck less, Hope" says my Mother sniffling "oh mom please don't cry you're going to make me cry" I said through the tears.

After a few moments of talking my mother gave me news "Felix came by today" "what? I thought i told him not to come near my family" i say looking over to Gunner getting sweat pants and a plaid shirt "yes, you did tell him that i asked him that why he's here and he told me that he's coming to see you" says Mother "what? He can't do that! I have... A boyfriend" I say quietly "you do? How did that happen?" asked mother "It happen when i first started collage well a day at collage, he is really sweet, caring and he's respects me" I say to her looking at Gunner smiling "He can come with you to visit me" says Mother "really? You will allow it?" I asked her "of course, if you really love him then he can come" says Mom "of course I love-" I stopped myself "okay honey, I am going to work i will call you when I'm done" says mom "okay, I love you" i say "Love you too Hope" says Mom and there was a beep. "You love me eh?" says Gunner kissing my bare shoulder I blushed "maybe" i say turning to him going on my tiptoes to kiss his lips.

I love waking up to Gunner's beautiful face kissing his perfect lips being by his side everyday "earth to Hope" says Gunner "wha?" I said  "I said what did your mom say?" says Gunner "she invited you to come and visit her with me" I say "I like it" says Gunner "you will come home with me?" i asked him jumping up and down "of course i will" says Gunner smiling "yay!" i said like a little kid in a candy store "okay okay calm down, When are we going?" he asked me putting in his piercings "this weekend" i said putting on my own shirt on "okay, well there's class today soooooo" says Gunner "soooo" i say "you get ready and i will be at your dorm soon" says Gunner kissing my cheek "you better" i say to him.

I walked down to my dorm when i heard a familiar voice "Hey Hope" I turn around i see Anthony "oh hey Anthony" I smile "what are you up to?" asked Anthony "well, getting ready for class" i tell him "oh, you can always ditch with me" says Anthony smiling reveling his dimples "thanks but no thanks" i say as we got to my dorm "but it was good to see you again" i say as i disappeared in my dorm "why where you talking to Anthony?" asked Fern as i was getting my cloths and my toilet tree "showering?" asked Fern "yep" I said. "I have to tell you something" says Fern sighing "sure" i tell her "I have a boyfriend" says Fern "really! What's his name?" i asked "his name is Mitch and we've been dating for a month" says Fern "aw so cute" I said "yeah, but are you going to tell Entoan about you're past boyfriend?" asked Fern "about that... Felix is coming here for collage" i say looking down "what? really? how?" says Fern "I talked to my mom and Felix came to our house which i told him that don't talk or go near my family but i guess he told her that he's coming here soon" I said "damn, It'll be awkward for Gunner" says Fern "yeah, true but i can't tell him that i already lost my virginity to a man who i never loved" I sigh "But can we talk about this after my shower?" i said "yeah, we can" says Fern.

I walked to the girl's washroom to take a shower "ugh I hate community showers" I said to myself in disgust i strip down and put a towel over my body just incase a boy comes in "ewww what the fuck did i touch?" i questioned looking down i see gum "fuck why!" I sigh washing my hair and shaving my legs and such when i get out i see Anthony and Gunner talking outside the girls bathroom "shit" i say Little to loud "Hope?" asked Anthony looking at me I'm still in a towel "Hey" I say looking at Gunner embarrassed "okay dude enough with the eyes, she's mine" says Gunner nudging Anthony "Sorry, sorry" says Anthony smiling i take a deep breath "Gunner can you hold my towel?" i asked him "Sure babe" says Gunner coming in "I'm glad I'm the only one in here" I tell him opening my towel "me too" says Gunner holding my towel "Okay thanks" i tell him letting my hair air dry.