The Talk

Chapter 10

When we got to the car i froze "what?" asked Gunner "I have to talk to Anthony" I said looking at him "about?" asked Gunner "me and Anthony" I said opening the door to his car. "Ah, its a good thing you're talking to him" says Gunner "me too, i will call you if i need backup" I joke "don't joke about this" warns Gunner "Sorry" I said kissing him "It's okay, want me to drop you off at his house i can" he tells me "please" I told him getting all nervous "okay, I had fun this weekend" says Gunner kissing me "I did too" I said smiling.

~fast forward to Anthony's house~

I got out of Gunner's car "behave baby" says Gunner "you know i will" I said shutting the door Oh god I'm nervous... I can't believe It "Hey" I said "hey" he said shutting the door I sigh "Look, Anthony I like you but-" He cut me off with a kiss I pushed him "we need to ta;l, that's why I'm here" I scolded "okay okay" says Anthony I sat down "okay, Entoan is getting jealous about you texting me things" i began "Entoan is always jealous" says Anthony I look at him "huh?" I asked "he get's jealous easily, He use to date this girl name... oh shit her name? Oh Annie really sweet girl but not Entoan's type" he explains I nod in response "anyways, they where at this place where this willow tree is and they had a picnic and she is really talented at drawing, she drew him looking at the willow it was amazing" says Anthony "oh" I said my voice small "you okay?" asked Anthony eyes filled with concern "yeah, I didn't know he had a girlfriend before me" i confessed "yeah, but she was clingy" says Anthony "how so?" I asked "She didn't want anyone to go near him" says Anthony "Oh, what happen?" I asked "they where going out for a week and they ended things" says Anthony i looked at him "who broke up with who?" I asked him "she broke up with him, she thought he cheated on her but he's not like that" says Anthony.

After a few hours of talking Gunner calls me "Hey babe, you ready?" he says "Yeah" I said "be there in a few minutes" says Gunner "see you" I said "I love you, Hope" he says "I love you, Gunner" I said and hung up "Gunner is picking me up" I told him while i was in his arms... Wait what? I looked at him he looked at me "Anthony... We can't do this" I told him still looking at him "yes we can, friends with benefits" he tells me and before i knew his lips where on mine when Gunner knocked at the door "see was that so hard?" he whispers "i feel weird" I tell him "it'll pass" he says opening the door "Hey baby" says Gunner "hey" I said my voice small "What happen?" says Gunner balling his fists "nothing" said Anthony as i got my coat from the sitting area. I can't believe Anthony kissed me... I can't say anything to Gunner "Ready babe?" he asked me "yeah" I said looping my arm with his. "Thanks for talking to me, Anthony" I said smiling "any time" says Anthony with a gleam in his eye. Gunner wraps his arm around my waist "see you around, Hope" says Anthony a shiver went down my spine.

-In the car-

"What did you guys talked about?" Asked Gunner "you know, the usual" I said "like?" He asked me I sighed "like you had a girlfriend before me" I said "damn you Anthony" he sighed "she wasn't my girlfriend... she was a girl who had a crush on me and followed me around" he explained "right, so did you have a crush on her?" I asked "not really, i was friends with her brother so she became attached to me like a moth to a flame ya know?" he says looking at me with hurt in his eyes "I get it" I said looking out the window. I was getting depressed and i have really bad depression, my depression comes and goes and when it comes it stays for a week maybe even two if it's serious.

~Time Jump~

When we get into the dorm Fern jumps up "HOPE! ENTOAN!" says Fern "I missed you so much" I said hugging her "Me too, everyone is talking about you!" she says getting her laptop to show me the video "there is so many heart warming messages!" she exclaimed "and i deleted the hate comments" she adds while I read the comments I began to tear up "who posted this?" I asked "me of course!" says Wade with open arms "I've missed you" says Wade "so did I"  I said looking at him "Were's Mark?" I asked him " I have no idea" he laughs "and you must be Hope" says a very attractive male "yes, that would be me" I said "I'm Mitch, Fern's boyfriend" he says holding out his hand "Nice to meet you" I said shaking his hand "I will get our stuff" says Gunner kissing my cheek i nod "Okay everyone out!" says Fern "I want to hear her weekend" "I want to hear too" wines Wade "So do I" said Mitch "Fine" says Fern everyone looked at me "spill Missy" says Wade I sighed "it was a really good time, I saw my mom again and sleep in a comfortable bed using a shower" I said laughing "the real question is... Did you and Gunner do the nasty" says Wade I blushed "OMG! You did didn't you!" says Fern "don't tell anyone!" I said putting my hands over my eyes.