𝟬𝟱

Bakugou was yelling at Y/n on how to do math right.

"WHATS THIS!"

"1."

"WHATS THIS!"

"1."

"SO IF YOU HOLD UP YOUR HANDS, HOLD UP 1 FINGER AND ANOTHER FINGER, WHAT DO YOU GET!"

"Peace sign."

"AUUUUUUUUH"

Sweatdropping Kirishima grabbed his friends shoulders and tried to pull him back. But he too was, confused by her answers.

Then Izuku took out his blueberries that he had for lunch and walked over to Y/n. He got her attention and she looked away from Momo who was desperately trying to teach her.

"Okay Y/n. If I have one blueberry and I add another blueberry, how much do you have?" And he placed the 2 blueberries on a table in front of her.

"oh. Two blueberries. Because 1 blueberry plus 1 blueberry is 2 blueberries." And Izuku smiled and ruffled her hair. Grumbling, Bakugou ran over to Izuku grabbing the blueberries from the table and throwing them at Kaminari who crossed his arms in response.

"LISTEN UP! You don't need stupid blueberries to learn math." He said and that ticked Y/n off.  A lot. She really liked blueberries.

"You're the worst person ever." and she smiled proudly. Bakugou's face dropped.

"Excuse me you little extra?" He said and held a glare, people started to get worried between the two until Bakugou patted Y/n on the back. "good job. You'll need that out of self respect." And Y/n repeated it.

"Self Respect." She said proudly and Bakugou smirked. Momo ran over to Bakugou and started to argue with him. While they were arguing Izuku got the math worksheet and some blueberries and did her math with her.

By the time Momo and lida who had also joined in the fight with Bakugou, Izuku and Y/n finished the math together.

And her father woke up as well. Excited, Y/n ran over to her father and shaking him awake she showed him the paper with all her math and blueberry stains.

"LOOK! A boy with green hair helped me!" And Aizawa explained his name. "Say thank you to Izuku." And Y/n walked over to Izuku and gave him a hug.

Izuku's heart stopped out of cuteness and he hugged her back. Then Y/n turned back to her dad. "I also learned a new phrase!" She said excitedly and her dad raised an eyebrow.

Before lida could run over and cover her mouth she said, "Say bad things for self respect." Smiled, and did a thumbs up to Bakugou who knew he was busted.

"Bakugou Katsuki. Stop influencing my daughter badly." He said in a dangerously low voice.

A pure innocent voice was heard in the corner of the room, "you're a bad person daddy." And the room went quiet.

Then Ojiro burst out laughing and Koda was trying to cover the young girls mouth by sending a little bird her way.

She stopped talking once she saw the bird and gave a little giggle. "Birdie. Wait, now I have two birdie friends!" And she pointed at Tokoyami excitedly.

Sato sweat-dropped and Tokoyami didn't change his expression. Uraraka started to swoon over how cute Y/n was when she walked over to Tokoyami with the bird that Koda had given to her and smiled at him.

"Look! You can be friends! What's your name?" Y/n said and showed him the bird.

"I'm Tokoyami." He said calmly, and Y/n reached over to pet his head. Flinching a little at the touch on his head, he immediately relaxed after Y/n was giggling.

His stoic feature softened and he gave Y/n a smile. Placing the bird gently in his hand, Y/n waved bye to him and walked over to Kaminari.

"Hi! What's your name again? Thanks for trying to help me with math." Y/n says and Kaminari smiles at the cute sight.

"Kaminari. Want to learn everyone else's names to?" He says and Y/n nods eagerly.

After everyone told Y/n their names the lunch bell rang and everyone waved goodbye to Y/n as they went to the cafeteria.

Walking over to Aizawa who was doing paperwork she laid her head on his desk and started to trace circles on his table.

Briefly looking up from his work he stared at the young girl in front of him and says, "your going to start Pre-K tomorrow by the way, so your not staying here always.

"But I don't wanna go to school. Your mean." And she crossed her arms and looked away. Aizawa sighed and took her hand in his and says, "if you wanna be a hero, you gotta get through school first. Okay?" And Y/n grumbled but agreed.

The two walked out of the room and walked into another where certain people were sitting.

"Y/n! I missed you cutie!" Midnight yelled as she ran to the girl and gave her a huge hug. Nezu walked to the young girl who was basically shorter then her.

"Me to! Thanks for the things you got for me." Y/n said and Midnight gave her a pat on her back. Interacting and talking with the other teachers in the lounge they were suddenly interrupted by a loud alarm.

Shocked by the sudden noise Y/n yelled, "SELF RESPECT!" By accident in panic and the faculty stop to look at her. Then they turn over to Aizawa, questioning his parental choices.

"It was one of my students. Don't question it. Now shut up and find out what's happening." He says and some of the teachers move to different locations eventually seeing the whole group of news reporters and a huge riot.

Hearing a bunch of screaming in the Cafeteria Y/n starts to get a little worried for her new friends and looks over scared at Nezu. Giving her a smile he pulls up earmuffs out of his drawer.

Y/n was about to question why he had that, but decided not to and just put it on herself, blocking the loud alarm noise out.

After a long time of waiting, the alarm finally stops and the faculty came back frantic after finding out that someone had stolen some files.

"Y/n. I have to go investigate this right now, so stay here." Aizawa says and turns to Hizashi and points a dangerous finger at him. Nodding a little sacred for his life he nods back at Aizawa, who leaves the room a few seconds later.

During that period of time, Y/n thought she saw a blueberry. So she ran out the door and left a panicking Hizashi.

"Zawa's gonna murder me in my sleep." He grumbles and starts to look around the school for her, but purposely avoiding his classroom.

————-
Hello friends! WOW! I made a looooot of updates today.

Did I rush write this?
Yes.

But I hope y'all enjoyed!