𖤓𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𖤓

Start from the beginning

"A voice whispered to me before I woke up. And it told me multiple names. The Dark Demise. Black Flame. And.. Black Dragon. I was told it's, or his, name was.. Fatalis." Star chokes up, his body freezing. "Star?" Moon tilts her head.

The NightWing looks to where Moon's voice came from, almost like something had taken him over. "Moon. Do you have- any idea. Any idea at all. On who Fatalis is?" He asked. Moon looks to the right before responding. "Um-.. No? Should I?" She asks nervously.

StarFlight mumbles softly as he reached into a small cabinet that he felt for; and after feeling around for something, he pulled out a very old and very dusty book. "Moon. Go to the very last chapter. It should be different from the other pages." He states. Moon, after hesitating for a moment, did what he asked and opened the book.

Immediately she was blasted with dust and cobwebs. She coughs and swats the aged dust away, before turning to the last chapter. The pages on the last section were blackened by soot and old, older than all of them. On the pages, Moon could see a dragon. The very same dragon, or what she thinks is, from her dream. "This is it. This is the thing I saw. Star, what or who is this?"

The older NightWing sighs and shook his wings. "Moon, this- This is what is said to be the end of the world. The Bringer of the End. The Reaper of Pyrrhia. The Tyrant of Fire. Fatalis is centuries old, dating back to the near beginning of Pyrrhia. In ancient, almost destroyed scrolls, it is said that the first Animus dragons encountered two beast of rivaling power. One, the King of the Skies. The Ruler of Endless Horizons. Rathalos. He is said to be the most powerful of his species. Rathalos, or as we like to call him, "Sky Lord," is the representation of the good side of Pyrrhia. And the bright Animus magic.

Not much is known about him alongside what I've said, but I read that the first Animus dragons met the Sky Lord. And he warned them of something. The Dark side, the blackening flame that will wipe out the world.

Fatalis.

Upon his awakening, the Dark Demise will unleash his fiery rage upon the world. The Tyrant of Fire shall be the upcoming of this world's demise. Moon. Whatever happens, you tell me. This- this could mean something big. Larger than any of us." He took the scroll after feeling for it and stuffed it back under the desk. Then Star stayed quiet.

Moon didn't know how to feel. So she simply began to walk away, leaving the library. And for the rest of the day, she was quiet; rarely answering questions. All she could think about was Fatalis. How had she never heard of such a-.. evil creature? Nor the Sky Lord? These questions would run rampant in her head for the remainder of the day. Even as the sun slowly fell behind the mountains afar, and the moon rose to illuminate the night. Moon still thought about it.

The female sighs finally and crawls into her winglet, laying down almost immediately. As the other flooded the room, and said what they wanted to, Moon remained quiet. Soon enough, she fell into a gentle slumber. And, those dreams of the dragon found their way to her once again.

𖤓

Her eyes slowly peel open, waking up in the burning kingdom again. Moon found herself on her side, looking onwards at the golden flames. But this time, she felt something. Someone. With a groan, she peers behind her and finds something she didn't expect. All of her friends - Qibli, Winter, Kinkajou, and Turtle - were all slowly waking up behind the NightWing.