Sun had been sending me a few messages through my fazwatch, but I had left it on the nightstand to be ignored. I'd deal with them a different time.

A soft knock hit my bedroom door. I furrow my brows and sit up, slowly, painfully. Isabella opens the door to a crack, then comes into my room after shutting the door behind her.
I frown and let my sore neck rest back on the pillows again.

"Y/N?" Her little voice whispers.

"Why are you awake? It's past midnight." I frown down at her.

"I couldn't sleep . . I had a nightmare. And mom doesn't want me to wake her up for this stuff anymore." She sniffles.

"So you think that I want you to wake me up instead?" I tease softly.

She gasps, looking my S/T body over. Although it was a bit dark in my room, my body wasn't a sight to be missed.
My neck was red, and already starting to bruise. It had finger marks on it. Moon's finger marks. Cuts and slashes on my shoulder. The cut on my cheek. Purple bruises on both sides of my jaw from his metal hand grabbing it too tight.

"Y/N-" she cuts herself off. Her little hands gently trace over my wounds and bruises. I flinch back, and swat her hand away. "What happened?" Her voice was laced with anxiety, and shock. "Are you okay?"

Tears flood my eyes and I sniffle my nose. Instead of looking at her, I save my vision.
"I understand now . ." I mumble softly. "Why you don't like nap time, anymore."

Her brows knit together in confusion, as she stands at the side of my bed. I feel her eyes trace my injuries. "Wait . . this happened at work?" Her gaze meets me. Isabella's eyes are wide. "Who did that to you?"

I don't want to say. It hurts thinking about them. The way I just left Sun, like it was his fault. It wasn't his fault. It was a virus.

Moon would have never done something like that to me. And I know Sun feels awful.

"Moon." I say. There's a lightness to my voice, like it was hard to believe. But that was because it was. "He um, caught a virus." I clear my throat, "So I guess . . this happened." Another tear slips down my aching cheek.

She looked speechless. I don't blame her, I would be too. Her hand grabs mine, and she gives it a soft squeeze. I sniffle my nose and feel more tears pour down my cheek in silence.

"Well . . is there anything they can do about the virus?" Isabella asks. I shrug. "I don't know. I was the one who was trying to clear it. But once I unplugged him from the computer, he turned on, and went after me."

She hums in thought. I flinch as she takes a spot beside me on my bed. My sister crawls under the covers and leans her head on my shoulder. "I'm really sorry."

I stare at the ceiling and frown. "I'll be okay."

There's a soft silence between us for a minuet. I decide to break it.

"Do you really want to know who I like?" I ask her. She inhales a sharp breath, looking at me. "Yes."

I bite my bottom lip and inhale a nerve wracking breath. "It may sound silly, so you can't laugh." I warn. My finger points in her direction.

She shakes her head. "I promise I won't."

The sigh lets out of my aching chest. "It was Sun. And, I guess, Moon too."

"Huh?" She scrunches her face with confusion. "But . . they're not real people."

I smile. "I know. It was just a thing that sort of happened."

"But . . How?" Isabella asks.

"Well, they act like people. They're smart. Had conversations, emotions and feelings, just like you and I would." I tell her. "Well- - you know, you've been around them long enough to know."

"That's funny . . and sort of weird." She smiles, suppressing fits of giggles.
I allow myself to laugh. "I know. But, it happened . . And I messed up big time." My smile falters. A heavy sigh escapes me again and I close my eyes to think.

How the hell was I supposed to fix this? Was there even a way of fixing it?

Maybe if I can just fix Moon . . Everything can go away. We could all be happy again.

"It'll be okay. Don't worry. You always know what to do!" She gives my shoulder a gentle squeeze. I smile. "But, maybe you should put some ice on your cheek." She says. I feel her eyes looking me over again. "And your neck."

I nod, turning my back to her. "I should, but I'll do it tomorrow. I'm going to bed."

She sits there, frowning a little. "Y/N?" Her voice is soft in question. I hum curiously in reply.

"My nightmare . . it was about Moon."