" Have

    you misunderstood me?" Shi Jing deliberately pushed Wu Yu away, and Yu Nan avoided it knowingly that the two seemed to have something to talk about.

    "No! What's the matter?" Lin Mu was happy that Shi Jing finally found her attitude, but she definitely couldn't say it.

    "I think you're alienating me. Aren't we friends?"

    ...and use the word friend to morally kidnap her.

    "I didn't alienate you, I just think it's not good for us to get too close." In the entertainment industry, when two people with different status are friends, they will be criticized by many people.

    After speaking, Lin Mu felt that his stomach was itchy, but because of the time, he couldn't scratch it.

    "It would be fine if it was just the two of us. But there are so many people around us. If we are caught by someone with a heart, it will have some bad influence on you and me." Lin Mu resisted the itch. Say these words with sincerity.

    She always felt that Shi Jing had a good character, so she would take care of her like this. But other people don't necessarily think so, they only think if she seduced the scene. Therefore, on the one hand, she didn't want to drag down the times because of these things in the future; on the other hand, she finally became popular, and she didn't want to be infamous for it.

    "Okay, I see."

    Shi Jing said with an apologetic expression, "I will keep a certain distance from you in the future. I used to be inconsiderate, sorry."

    Lin Mu hurriedly waved his hand and said, "No, no, no. I don't mean to blame you at all."

    Shi Jing gave Lin Mu a reassuring smile: "I know."

    "It's getting late, rest early!" Shi Jing said open-mindedly, but the emotions he showed It's a real sadness.

    In fact, Lin Mu still wanted to explain to Shijing again that he really didn't blame him, but he had already walked towards the room first.

    Shi Jing knew early in the morning that Lin Mu was easy to be soft-hearted, so he put on an injured appearance. He was not in a hurry to listen to Lin Mu's explanation. He just wanted to make Lin Mu feel a little guilty for him, so that she wouldn't reject him next time.

    "Ding", a WeChat message sent by Xu Weiran, so that Lin Mu has no time to take into account the fact that he was misunderstood by the current situation.

    – Come up.

    Shi Jing was still walking in front, so Lin Mu couldn't turn back to the elevator, so he pretended to go back to his room first, and waited for about ten minutes before opening the door.

    "Aren't you coming back tonight?" Yu Nan just asked by the way, anyway, she basically guessed that Lin Mu must be spending the night at Xu Weiran's place today.

    "It should be...!"

    "Did you have some bad luck recently, how can you manage to be able to... two days in a row..."

    "I don't know." Lin Mu felt that the back of his neck started to start. Itchy, she grabbed it with her hands.

    "Stop talking, go up!" After she finished speaking, she felt her calf itch too.

    What's wrong with her?

    When Xu Weiran opened the door, he saw Lin Mu who looked sick, and what he was about to say stopped in his throat.

    "What's wrong?" Inadvertently, Xu Weiran noticed a red mark on Lin Mu's neck.

    "I don't know, it's so itchy!" After speaking, Lin Mu couldn't help scratching the back of his neck again.

    Xu Weiran grabbed Lin Mu's ticklish hand and carefully observed the red mark on Lin Mu's neck. And because of Lin Mutai's strength, he was already caught to pieces.

    "Apart from the neck, where else is itching?"

    "It's itchy everywhere! My head is dizzy!" Lin Mu said in a small voice. Thinking of his dizzy head and itchy body, Lin Mu pursed his lips in grievance, looking like he was about to cry.

    "It's so itchy!" she complained to Xu Weiran. But the tone of the words is not so much complaining as it is coquettish.

    Xu Weiran grabbed Lin Mu's hand, preventing her from scratching, fearing that the wound would get infected, but Lin Mu was so itchy that she had to twist her body around in an attempt to reduce the itching.

    If he didn't pay attention, Lin Mu's foot twitched, and he fell towards Xu Weiran uncontrollably. The warm and fragrant body just fell into Xu Weiran's arms. The next second, Lin Mu continued to twist and turn, and cried uncomfortably.