At the dinner party in Pancheng before, Xu Weiran had bad intentions towards Lin Mu and was sloppy. This meeting refreshed his impression of Xu Weiran once again. Ungentlemanly, unreasonable, and even hurtful to ladies.

    He is as gentle as jade, even if he is angry, he keeps his gentlemanly demeanor as much as possible. He chuckled lightly, but his tone was not to be looked down upon: "No matter what the situation is, it's a matter between me and Lin Mu, and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with Mr. Xu!"

    In this sentence, Xu Weiran is just An outsider has no right to interfere in his and Lin Mu's affairs.

    Xu Weiran pulled the corner of his lips into a sarcastic arc: "Mr. Shi is right, it really has nothing to do with me." After speaking, he glanced at Lin Mu with a deep meaning. Then he sat quietly next to Lin Mu.

    Under the cover of the tablecloth, Xu Weiran accurately grasped Lin Mu's hand on his lap, and gradually closed it in his palm.

    His face still looked like an iceberg, but what he said made Shijing want to hit him.

    "Mr. Shi, don't mind if I sit here!"

    Xu Weiran had already sat down, and he could really drive him away. Just for the name Xu Weiran, I should give him a third of face.

    "Of course I don't mind. However, Mr. Xu came alone."

    "Well, my wife originally promised me to accompany her to this restaurant." After hearing this, Lin Mu couldn't help looking at Xu Weiran. In my heart, I kept complaining: is he talking nonsense, is this a lie contest?

    Xu Weiran said with a bit of regret: "But she suddenly felt uncomfortable, so let me come over to pack."

    After speaking, Xu Weiran grabbed Lin Mu's hand harder. Lin Mu was clenching her fists. Under the pressure of Xu Weiran's external force, she felt that her not too long nails were about to pierce her palm.

    Lin Mu tried to break free, but because of the time, she didn't dare to make any big moves, but of course she didn't break free!

    He chuckled lightly, not knowing whether the laugh was what he was going to say next, or whether he was laughing at Lin Mu's over-confidence in trying to get rid of him: "When I ordered the food, she told me that she didn't want to. After eating, she wants to eat from another family. When I was about to leave, I met the two of you. "

    Lin Mu had to bear not only physical pain, but also psychological depression.

    Omg! She just lied to him, as for smearing her like this? Could she be the kind of person who plays tricks on others?

    It's like... yay! Isn't this her daily role? Unreasonable, I go my own way.

    "Mr. Xu and Mrs. Xu have a really good relationship."

    Shi Jing felt quite strange. Recalling all the meetings with Xu Weiran and the actions he made made him think that Xu Weiran would not be the kind of person who is willing to spoil his wife. people.

    Xu Weiran smiled alienatedly, while Lin Mu, who was sitting next to him, couldn't hold back the pain for a long time.

    "It's better, let's go!" Lin Mu had no more desires, she just wanted to quickly escape from Xu Weiran's clutches.

    Maybe Xu Weiran realized that it was a bit too much, or maybe he was tired himself, and finally let go of Lin Mu.

    Lin Mu secretly rubbed her left hand, looking at the deep nail print on her palm, she really regretted it.