"If there is a chance to come to Haicheng together next time, let's make an appointment." After speaking, Lin Mu stared at the lemon pan-fried scallops that the waiter held up, and didn't notice a second of sadness in Shi Jing's eyes.

    On the other side, Xu Weiran took another sip of wine in a muffled voice, and rubbed the mouth of the goblet with his fingertips, making a 'woo woo woo' sound, which seemed a bit gloomy, and made the hairs of the two of them stand up.

    Ah! Are the two just chatting like that?

    Did she accept the steak cut for her so readily? Does she have no hands herself? What if the family took Ecstasy while she went to the bathroom! There is no awareness of prevention at all, so easy to trust others!

    Chen Hao really wanted to cry! When will my wife finish eating? If he's guilty, punish him with the law, not keep him from eating.

    If possible, Chen Hao hopes to beat the man across from his wife instead of the president. The problem is, he doesn't dare and can't. In addition to being a big star, the family power behind him cannot be underestimated.

    Seeing Lin Mu and Shi Jingyan smiling at Yan Yan, Xu Weiran's anger accumulated in his heart, and finally he couldn't help calling Lin Mu.

    The two were chatting about something interesting when Lin Mu's phone suddenly vibrated beside the table.

    Looking at the call alert marked 'Hypocrite', Lin Mu suddenly felt guilty of being a thief. After all, she was still a legitimate Mrs. Xu. Then I thought about it again, I was just having a meal with my friends, and there was nothing to hide. She threw this thought out of her head with all her might, and answered the phone calmly.

    "Hello."

    "Where are you?" Xu Weiran's voice was cold. Thousands of miles of ice are frozen, and thousands of miles of snow are just like that. Lin Mu felt that her ears were about to freeze.

    Lin Mu wasn't sure whether Xu Weiran was in a bad mood, because 'cold' had always been Xu Weiran's normal state.

    "I'm eating out with friends."

    "What friends are male friends, or female friends?" The threat in Xu Weiran's words made Lin Mu feel that if she said that she was a male friend, she would end badly.

    At this time, Zhong Qiming felt that something was wrong, and he asked Chen Hao with doubtful eyes.

    Chen Hao lowered his voice as much as possible: "That's the wife of the president."

    Zhong Qiming suddenly realized that the president is here to catch the traitor!

    He cast the eyes of Xu Weiran who was also a fallen person from the end of the world. How he wanted to comfort Xu Weiran: It's okay, President! My wife also stole. But...he dare not say it! Afraid of adding fuel to the fire.

    Lin Mu went through a long period of thinking about life choices. At first, she wanted to talk about being with a female friend, but suddenly she felt that if she talked about a male friend, would Xu Weiran think she was cuckolding him, and then divorced her in a fit of rage.

    But she thought of another possibility, Xu Weiran's character could easily forgive a woman who cheated on her, wouldn't she end up like the original owner again!

    Forget it, she still doesn't tell the truth.

    "Female friend!"

    She actually tricked him into

    making Xu Weiran angrily and laughed, and he sneered: "Well, don't play too late."

    "Okay! I know!" Ignoring Xu Weiran's weirdness, Lin Mu said Take the initiative to hang up the phone.

    If Xu Weiran, who was expressionless just now, was so terrifying that they dared not speak out, then Xu Weiran, who was smiling now, made them so scared that they didn't even dare to breathe out.

    Shijing raised his eyebrows lightly, but he was more nervous than anyone else: "My family is still... your boyfriend?"

    "Ah, no! It's my brother!" She didn't say panic, she really didn't Boyfriend, she only has her husband. Besides, Xu Weiran is six years older than her, so it's not an exaggeration to call him brother!

    "My brother is very strict with me. He must come home before ten thirty in the evening; he is not allowed to go out with men at night... such requirements." The more Lin Mu said, the more guilty he felt, except for the previous one, The rest are all made up by her.

    "Your brother is quite traditional." Shi Jing was secretly relieved.

    "Yeah, let's eat quickly! It won't taste good when it's cold." Lin Mu didn't want to discuss this issue any more, and continued to work hard.

    Shi Jing didn't miss the opportunity to continue testing: "So...you don't have a boyfriend."

    Lin Mu didn't answer, just shook his head.

    "Then what kind of boy do you like?"

    "Cough cough..." Lin Mu choked on the fried rice, his face flushed from coughing.

    Shi Jing poured a glass of water for Lin Mu thoughtfully, with a soft and gentle voice: "Be careful."

    "Why do you ask that?" Is it really as Nan Nan thought that he was interested in her?

    But, how is it possible? Or, this is the influence of the butterfly effect. After all, she is not exactly the same as the original owner's behavior and activities, and her arrival has changed a lot of things.

    "Take care of your friends. And...the ritual exchange." The

    scene

    of the ritual exchange seemed to see Lin Mu's confusion, and took the initiative to solve her confusion: "Didn't you ask me this question last time? To be fair, I Should I ask you the same question?"

    Lin Mu, who has always had a thick line, was dispelled by Shi Jing's three words: "I haven't thought about it much, anyway, a good-looking skin and an interesting soul have to be one!"

    " Also, if you have a little money, it will be even better!"

    Shi Jing thought it was very interesting: "You are very short of money"

    "I am not short of money, but I don't think anyone thinks money stinks!"

    Shi Jing said with a low smile: "Okay, I see." At present, from the standard of choosing friends, he is still very dominant.

    Lin Mu glanced at the time and offered to suggest, "Uh, Brother Shi, have you eaten yet? It's getting late, why don't we... let's go back..."

    "Wait a minute." Shi Jing suddenly interrupted Lin Mu's words, his tone was a little serious, and he fixedly looked at Lin Mu.

    Lin Mu was frightened by his expression, and began to feel uneasy. No one will recognize them!

    I saw Shi Jing got up slightly, leaned over to him, and stretched out his right hand.

    The fragrance of hibiscus on Shijing's body was blowing towards the face. Different from the light mint fragrance on Xu Weiran's body, the fragrance of hibiscus was strong and powerful, and it was not something that a gentle and refined person like Shijing would use. She felt that Shi Jing and Xu Weiran should exchange perfumes.

    However, at this moment, she could still be distracted and think about other things, and Lin Mu admired herself very much.

    Seeing Shijing getting closer and closer, Lin Mu subconsciously leaned back.