THE CAPE

„Leo, please come for breakfast!", Teddy shouted while putting Allison in her chair. She walked back to the kitchen and got the two cups of hot chocolate for Leo and Allison.

Owen came out of the bathroom. He went to the kitchen, gave Teddy a good morning kiss and asked: "I'm sorry, can I help you something?" "You can put all the things we need for breakfast on the table" she explained.

Owen put bread and coffee on the table.

"Leo!", Teddy shouted again. Leo, who was wearing his Elsa costume, ran over the corner and said: "I'm here mommy"

"Leo, please sit down, we have to eat breakfast." Owen said strictly. The little boy nodded and sat down on the table next to Allison.

The four were eating breakfast for about half an hour, then Teddy stood up and wanted to clean the table.

"Wait, Teddy I do that, you go and get the kids ready." Owen said to his wife.

"Okay, let's get you ready for daycare" Teddy said. She took Alison on her hip and Leo by her hand. The three went to the wardrobe to put their shoes on.

"Mommy, can keep my Elsa costume on?" Leo asked quiet.

"Sure, you can" Teddy answered while she was helping Allison with putting her shoes on. Leo immediately ran into his room.

"Leo, where are you going now again!? We don't want to be late, mommy and daddy have to go to work."

Leo sadly came out of his room. "But mommy, don't know where my cape is." Leo cried.

"Oh honey, you shoved it in the dish washer last night, don't you remember?" Teddy took a look at Owen who looked a bit confused

"But I want my cape! I need it!" Leo screamed.

"Okay, Leo you know what? We bring you and your little sister to kindergarten and when I pick you up, we can go and buy a new cape for Elsa. Does that sound good?" Teddy quickly said before Leo started to freak out.

Leo nodded.

Teddy put her daughter in the baby carriage and went to Leo.

"So, which shoes do you want?" Teddy asked. She put Leo on the banket so she could help him.

Leo tipped on his black sneakers. Then he took his coat, which was right back behind him on the wall and tried to take in on.

"It's warm outside so I don't think that you need a jacket sweet heart" Teddy said to Leo and gave him a little kiss on his cheek.

Leo softly said: "I love you mommy" "Oh, I love you too honey." Teddy said with tears in her eyes.

"Come here" she said and pulled her son towards her and hugged him tight. Teddy loved her son so much, doesn't matter if he was hers or not, he was her son and he was so nicely and sweet.

"Mommy, I can't breathe." Leo whispered.

Teddy let him go of her and said then. "Sorry my little boy."

"So, let's go." Owen said while he was coming over.

He had watched the scene between his wife and his son. It made him so happy. But it was until 8am so they had to leave for work.

He put his shoes on and asked. "Everyone's ready?"

"Yeah" Teddy answered, she got her shoes on too and then opened the door.

The four got outside and noticed that it was a sunny day. They sometimes went to the hospital by foot because it's not far from their house and on a day like this, it's much more beautiful!