Yin Baigu...

He stood there, looking at the nimble figure that fled in a hurry, chewing the name in his mouth, he couldn't forget it again, his heart seemed to be burning with fire.

Even if he later found out that the young man was from the Immortal Realm, or the puppet of the Immortal Emperor, the other party was probably sent by the Immortal Realm to tempt him, but he couldn't control the scorching heat in his heart.

So when he was at the Six Realms Council, he went and he saw him again.

He seemed surprised to see the young man appearing, and then covered his face in panic and hid behind the Immortal Emperor, but hid his head like a bell, and his round buttocks were exposed.

He couldn't help laughing, especially when he felt that the other party was carefully peeping at him with his mind, he was extremely happy.

Although the young man was panicked, he didn't hate him. Maybe the other party had feelings for him, so he decided to try it out.

On the shore of the virtual sea where the six worlds meet, he once again hugged him strongly, and he couldn't refuse to kiss the lips that he missed day and night, wild and enthusiastic .

No matter how long it took, he was very grateful that he did that.

A simple boy can't resist the hot feelings, he seized the opportunity and captured the boy's heart at that moment.

He leaned on him, wanting to refuse to greet him, and finally took the initiative to climb up on his neck, approached him, and let out a sweet moan from his nose, as if to tell him that he also likes him...

The battle between the two worlds of immortals and demons is temporarily truce and stalemate. , they began to meet each other often, and the teenager changed from hesitating and dodging at the beginning, to taking the initiative later.

He was afraid of missing the time when the young man came to find him, so he handed over the task of guarding the eternal flower to others, and then stood by the virtual sea day and night and waited.

No matter how cold the sea breeze is on the virtual shore, except for the sound of the waves hitting the shore, the rest is loneliness.

But when he heard the movement behind him, and the young man jumped towards him with a happy smile, he couldn't help but be overjoyed. He stretched out his hand to support the person who fell unsteadily and fell into his arms.

"Why are you so careless every time?"

"I miss you..." The

young man never hides his emotions. His feelings are so straightforward and pure, his bright eyes look at him, his smile is so attractive, trembling the apex of his heart.

He said that he missed me... just three simple words, but he was so happy that the corners of his mouth were laughing to the core of his ears.

He couldn't bear to look directly at him, grabbed and covered his eyes , and let out a howl, as if to say when his heroic master became such a fool.

The virtual sea shore, they finally fell in love.

He took off his clothes, looked at the nervous and shy boy, kissed his body, and finally kissed each other's trembling eyelashes, blushing cheeks, and held him lingeringly.

The gentle township, the hero mound, the hero has been saddened since ancient times.

"Ye..."

When the young man clasped his hands tightly on his back and called out his name in confusion.

At that moment, he knew that even if this person was really sent by Immortal Realm to lure him down, he would be willing to lose everything for this person in the future.

......

Later facts also proved that he fell for him, lost everything for him, caused the defeat of the demon world for him, and became a sinner spurned by the entire demon race for him.

But he doesn't care, in his Ye Cang life, even if he loses all the people in the world, he will never give up Yin Baigu!

The sacrifice that was frustrating to others, but the only hope for him, failed, and the Lord of the Five Realms joined forces to severely wound him and seal the Nine Nether Abyss.

No matter how painful the burning pain of the endless abyss was, it was still more painful than the death of Yin Baigu.

What are the living beings within the six realms cultivating immortality for?

In the thousands of years of living, the long life is the most memorable only when I meet the young man. The days without the young man are all pale and lonely.

He is not reconciled, nor does he want to give up, as long as he doesn't die, no one can stop him, no matter how long he has to hold on, one day he will smile again and fall into his arms. ..

but no one thought that they would be surprised meet again.

Because the young man changed his appearance and his aura, he didn't recognize the other person at first sight, he just thought that this handsome and desolate young man was very suitable as one of his missionaries.

But when the other party came back after completing the mission for the first time, he began to realize that something was wrong, because he found that the clone hidden in the mission world actually fell in love with this young man.

This is so incredible and unacceptable, how could he fall in love with someone other than Yin Baigu.

Yes, it was impossible for him to fall in love with someone other than Yin Baigu, so later he was so sure that this young man named Gu Bai was the one he used to be.

Because they are the same, even if the appearance and breath change, some essences cannot be changed.

The most obvious thing is that after Gu Bai recognized him in the world, the pure and straightforward feeling of hot expression was exactly the same as before. ..

When all the truth came out, he looked at the once ignorant and innocent boy, turned into a confident and flamboyant man. The young man didn't speak, whether it was Yin Baigu in the past or Gu Bai now, he was always him .

"Mad..." The

young man choked up with laughter, and took the initiative to reach out to grab his hand and clung to him.

He smiled and held his hand tighter, if madness could keep him forever, he would rather be a madman.

The former grievance finally ended, and they left the fairyland together.

Lu Yaoji was imprisoned in her Heavenly Palace again, crying and laughing crazily in it all day.

If she could wake up a little bit, she might be able to be freed, but she couldn't get out of her distorted feelings and heart.

Yin Li chose to retreat, but Yin Baigu had become his eternal demon. He regretted that he had missed the most important thing in his escape.

When he got into the devil's room, his vision began to blur, and he couldn't help laughing at the young man who had been transformed by the demon in front of him.

He stretched out his hand, embraced the boy tremblingly in his arms, and said with a smirk, "Give me a chance, give me a chance, please, Bai Gu..."

"Okay..."

When the delicate young man stared at him, he smiled brightly Nodding, he closed his eyes contentedly, and fell asleep in his fantasy forever.

.........

The seventh world Ye Cang created for Gu Bai has been completed.

But Gu Bai didn't want to go, he took his hand and went to the imaginary sea shore where they had a relationship, put his head on his chest, and hugged his waist for a long time without saying a word.

No matter whether there is a world that accommodates him or not, as long as this man is there, it will be his world.

They meet here, their love is here, and the last meeting is also here. This is full of all their lingering memories and love.

This time, Gu Bai kissed Ye Cang first, and the man set up a magic circle to isolate the outside nuisance, and those who embraced the initiative and enthusiasm were led by the other party.

Their love was warm and straightforward, never hesitated.

He watched him lie under him sobbing, wailing, and digging his fingers into his strong back muscles to beg for mercy.

He looked at him suddenly riding on his waist again, hot and enthusiastic, his cheeks flushed, his eyes wet, and there was a hint of seductive smile between his brows.

They looked at each other, looked at themselves in each other's eyes, and wished time stood still.