Chapter 41

Don't say it's just a game, what kind of human race and demon race is not important at all, even if the real world of immortality encounters such a thing, as long as it is not a fool, it will not be in trouble with its own interests.

But today, Song Xianxun was so crazy about playing games. Seeing that Gu Bai wanted to help the Mozu Qian Moyu, he immediately yelled at him angrily.

[Human Race] Fairy Ningbo: You can't let him go! He is a demon, you are a human, how can you help the demons, letting him go will bring disaster to the world!

Gu Bai was already quite sure that the girl must have been stunned by electricity, and she couldn't tell the difference between the game and reality. She rolled her eyes and controlled the game character with a smile.

[Human Race] Shangguanyu: You guys just wanted to besiege and kill me, why should I listen to you? A piece of magic equipment costs hundreds of thousands of dollars, big sister, are you okay with it? Besides, he won't give it today. If you want to stop it, I will let it go!

The eldest sister made Song Xianxun anxious, and Ling Chen, who was next to him, also became angry, and the two game characters were glowing red.

[Human Race] Eastern True Monarch: Bitch!

[Human Race] Fairy Ningbo: Shangguan Yu, no matter what kind of grievances there are between us, we are all human race, and we should fight against the demon race together... Hmph, big devil, do you think this petty profit can make a race cultivator Do things that endanger the human race? You underestimate us too much!

The latter sentence was obviously addressed to Qian Moyu.

When the words fell, Gu Bai almost couldn't help laughing. It seemed that Song Xianxun must have been electrocuted when he entered the game today, immersed in the game world and unable to extricate himself.

The pink cutie next to her also seemed to be twitching.

Qian Moyu stared at her and looked up and down for a while before speaking.

[Demon Race] Qian Moyu: Petty profit? What about the fairy? Whoever helped me today, I will give him a fairy.

Immortal Immortal... Immortal Artifact!

As soon as Qian Moyu's words came out, the cave suddenly became quiet, and only the voices in the game world remained, including Gu Bai, whose eyes widened.

Playing games is actually very expensive. The game "Xiu Xian Ji" is played with money. If you want good equipment, in addition to fighting BOSS hard, you can only buy it with money. The magic weapon just now is already very expensive. This fairy weapon is not something that ordinary players can play.

The purchase price of a fairy weapon is hundreds of thousands. How many players are poor in real life, and all those who own fairy tools in the game are super gods and local tyrants.

Of course, selling so expensive also means to cater to the game "Xiu Xian Ji", after all, the fairy tools in the world of Xian Xian are not good things.

Now this big brother gives away either a magic weapon or an immortal weapon. This person is not a great gamer, so he is definitely a rich man!

Song Xianxun was obviously too shocked to speak, and the pink girl beside her was already eager to come up.

Seeing this, Gu Bai hurriedly swung the whip up, and three attack spells fell on several people, killing them directly by KO.

[Human Race] True Monarch of the East: Bitch! (Angry)

[Human Race] Fairy Ningbo: You actually attacked! (Unbelievable)

[Human Race] Pink Cutie: Shangguan Yu, you shameless bitch! (Angry)

Hearing the cursing of several people, Gu Bai smiled at the corner of his mouth, took a deep breath, bought a set of speakers and shouted again in the world.

【World】Shangguanyu: Besides the nickname, gamers in the world pay attention.

From this moment on, whoever hunts down Ningbo Fairy, Dongfang Zhenjun, and Pink Girl for a month, and takes a photo as proof, I will give him 100,000 spirit stones plus a bottle of top-quality medicine pill!

Although he is not as rich as Qian Moyu, he is a magic weapon of hundreds of thousands or hundreds of thousands, but it is still possible to spend tens of thousands of yuan and some medicinal pills. Besides, he has already turned on his alchemy skills, and medicinal pills basically do not cost. money.

The best way to abuse people in the game is not to fight monsters by yourself, but to find someone to be white, what a cool word for this kind of money-spending local tyrants!

As soon as the world broadcast roared out, the players in the game world drooled.

No one has ever heard of Ningbo Fairy and Pink Cutie. As for Ling Chen's Eastern True Monarch, he is somewhat famous. His rank is average, but by throwing money at him, he took up an idle job as an elder in a sect, and it is possible to hunt him down. Will offend the sect.

But nothing can resist the temptation of profit. If Gu Bai's reward is replaced by money in real life, it will be tens of thousands, which is quite a lot.

Therefore, everyone's heart was moved, and the big deal was unknown, and they quietly smothered the 'Oriental True Monarch'. Who knew that he killed himself? The person who offered the reward will certainly not leak it.

As for the other two, it's easier to handle. I haven't heard of them. They are naturally inconspicuous little people. They are just giving money. Everyone started to look for a few people's game numbers and are eager to try to get the reward...

Here Song Xianxun and a few people are already angry. His face turned green, and then he was replaced by the bait, and he had to be bailed again! You get electrocuted every time you die, motherfucker!

Gu Baike, no matter what the expressions of the others, attacked with a Taoist method, directly knocking the three off the line.

Because the body of the game character was killed by electric shock in real life, Song Xianxun and the three were electrocuted for a full minute as soon as they disconnected, but the game company set the severity and would not cause any fatalities.

"It's abominable, I've never seen such an arrogant person before!" Song Xianxun complained aggrieved after taking off his gaming helmet.

Wang Lele, a friend in the same bedroom, also angrily threw his helmet off and said angrily, "No, we can't swallow Xianxun's breath like this, that stinky bitch Shangguanyu bullied us over and over again, we must find a way to express our anger. "

But how do you get angry? There are at most two words in the game, and we can't beat him. Could it be that we also offer a reward to find someone to find her out?

" Well, look at the way she hit us before, like a man, and she must be a violent dinosaur monster in real life, hum!"

"Man-like dinosaur monster... Lele, I've noticed, come here, I'll tell you..."

Hearing Wang Lele's words, Song Xianxun suddenly had a flash of inspiration, why did she hold her back and start whispering.

After listening to this, Wang Lele gave a wicked smile, "Xianxun, I can't see that you are so bad. There will definitely be no boys to team up with her in the game world in the future..."

"No, a dinosaur girl is so arrogant, and there are so many ugly people. It's the fault!"

Song Xian hummed in relief.

......

Here, after a few people were dealt with, Gu Bai clapped his hands and looked at Qian Moyu.

【Human Race】Shangguanyu: Okay, let's discuss slowly after they got out. You said just now that as long as I help you, you will give me a fairy, right?

[Devil Race] Qian Moyu: I'll tell you what I'm talking about, please help me pull out this soul-suppressing nail.

After a long delay just now, the other party is already a little impatient. He is unlucky and does not know what triggered it. He has been trapped here for a month, but not everyone can help him. It must be selected by the system. Obviously, He was arranged as a hidden task by the system, and no one could do anything, not even the development team!

"Xiu Xian Ji" is the most special in addition to the simulated hologram of real people. Its program is very flexible. As long as it enters the world, basically all the program settings are the same as the real one, and it is very flexible and intelligent.

Today, I finally met someone who can help him. I just lost an immortal weapon. It is important not to let him go out. Otherwise, who knows how long this game account will be stuck here. It is a pity that this account is lost.

In addition, the best thing about this holographic online game is that the facial expressions of the characters are also very beautiful, so Gu Bai clearly saw the expression on Qian Moyu's face, smiled in his heart, and continued. say.

[Human Race] Shangguanyu: Okay, but before you do anything, can you give a deposit first? The person just said is right, we are incompatible with each other, if I let you go, what will you do if you directly hack me to death later?

[Demon Race] Qian Moyu: Do you think I'm a renegade person?

Gu Bai didn't speak, and looked up at the game Qingtian.

Qian Moyu looked at Gu Bai expressionlessly, the eyes of the game character who had a magical appearance were inexplicably sharp, as if dozens of holes would be pierced through his body.

But he always looked up at the sky and ignored it and pretended to be stupid.

After a long while, Qian Moyu withdrew her gaze, but her eyes were still cold, and she summoned a shining and gorgeous fairy weapon from the system and placed it in front of him.

Gu Bai's eyes lit up, he accepted it without saying a word, and then walked in front of Qian Moyu.

[Human Race] Shangguan Yu: This immortal weapon looks top-notch. Thank you, big brother... But before I save you, big brother, I have something I want to tell you first.

[Demon Race] Qian Moyu: What?

[Human Race] Shangguanyu: I don't know if you have ever heard of what it means to speak without words?

[Demon Race] Qian Moyu: ...

Qian Moyu paused for a while, then the next moment his eyes went black, and after a burst of pain from an electric shock, he found that his game character was killed and disconnected.

Here, as soon as Qian Moyu died and disconnected, Gu Bai immediately heard a system notification sound in his ear, and then found that his game character level suddenly rose as if he were hanging up.

A lot of equipment also exploded on the ground, and a shining 'godhead' floated in the air. If you want to become a great player in this game world, this godhead prop is a must-have.

Gu Bai happily picked up all the things, and immediately left the offline line.

If it was someone else, even if he didn't save him, he wouldn't dare to kill Qian Moyu. Just by looking at his equipment, he would know that the other party must be a great god. A chasing order issued by a great god in the world is as powerful as the emperor's wanted list.

But Gu Bai is different. From the very beginning, he never planned to save Qian Moyu at all. The other party is Song Xianxun's fan in the plot. Although the two of them met very unpleasantly today, who knows if it will be like the plot. Zhongtong helped Song Xianxun again.

For these potential enemies, it is natural to meet one and cut one at the moment. Even if the opponent cannot be really eliminated, this kill will at most make the opponent lose one game level, but it is also good. When he grows into a great god in the game world, then No one is afraid anymore...

Just a few minutes after he left the assembly line, Qian Moyu's game character came back to life.

The demonic and domineering demon man did not find Gu Bai's figure after searching the cave. He angrily shot several attacks into the cave before he stopped and left.

"It's a good one! You are the first person who dares to play with me!" In the

real world, the man with the game helmet opened his eyes with a livid face, gritted his teeth and said something bitterly, and immediately took out The phone made a call.

"Hey, Jason, go and look up the information of a player on the "Xiu Xian Ji" game account, and send it to me in half an hour..."

"Okay."

Half an hour later.

"So it's you..."

The man whose face was ashen just now stared at the holographic projection of Gu Baiqingxiu in front of him, touched his chin, and showed an interested smile.