Chapter 65

Because of the fluctuation of the original owner's emotions in his heart, Gu Bai was very interested in the 'Uncle Shen' that Xiao Li said, and continued to inquire about the situation.

It is said that the Shen family and the Xiao family are two generations of friends. At the beginning, Master Xiao and Shen Guohui came out together. The two started from scratch. Master Xiao went to the black road, and this Shen Guohui started the white road business.

In City B, although the Shen family is not a famous family, it is also a wealthy family worth hundreds of millions. The Shen family is often seen on TV financial news.

After leaving the airport, there was no traffic jam all the way. After half an hour, Gu Bai followed Xiao Li to a suburban villa.

This is a very European-style villa. At first glance, it is not a place where ordinary people can live. There is also a large garden that covers a large area, and the valuable sculptures placed in the courtyard are all obvious. The wealth and taste of the host.

Although Xiao Li came to visit, Gu Bai felt that it was more like the Shen family was eager to invite Xiao Li to come, because when they arrived at the gate of the villa, they saw a young man in a suit waiting for a long time at the door. .

As soon as he saw Xiao Li getting out of the car, he hurriedly greeted him. He wanted to talk, but he was so worried that he was still outside, so he could only ask Xiao Li to go to the study room to prepare for a private conversation.Gu Bai was taken to the living room by the housekeeper to play.

This time, Gu Bai didn't bother to follow, and obediently followed the housekeeper to the living room. His face looked well-behaved and calm, but his heart caused great waves.

He found that he felt very familiar with this unfamiliar Shen family villa, and the emotions of the original owner in his heart became intense and complicated. At this time, he was sure that those unreceived plots were definitely related to this Shen family!

He just didn't know what the mission wish was. He felt that the hatred in the original owner's heart was not strong. It was not like a single revenge. It was very complicated and difficult to guess. Gu Bai thought quickly in his heart .

...

While Gu Bai was waiting in the living room, in the study of the Shen family, after seeing Xiao Li, Shen Guohui told the events of the end times without any nonsense.

In order to protect their son's incredible rebirth, the Shen family only said that they had received some relevant news.

Although Shen Guohui was very sure that cooperating with the Xiao family was the best choice, he was not without the heart to guard against others, and some things did not need to be too frank. Shen Mize also eagerly hoped that his father would cooperate with Xiao Li.

After the apocalypse broke out in the previous life, the Shen family was destroyed, and all the money was turned into waste paper, but the Xiao family established a security base because they had a large group of powerful people.

He knew a lot of post -apocalyptic powerhouses, but only Xiao Li was the best candidate.

Although this man is ruthless, it is much better to follow him than some strong men who have lost their conscience after the end of the world.

Moreover, when he died in his last life, Xiao Li's base was already one of the most powerful bases in China, and the Shen family and the Xiao family had always been on good terms. It was necessary to choose Xiao Li to cooperate.

Regarding the events of the last days, Xiao Li also guessed something was wrong from the incident where Ah Hu was bitten yesterday, and has already sent someone to investigate.

He was not too surprised to hear the news of the end of the world from the Shen family at this moment. As expected, he quickly agreed. He didn't trust people easily, but Shen Guohui was still very relieved. In particular, Shen Guohui was willing to tell him that his son had awakened the 'space' ability, which represented great determination and sincerity. Everyone in the circle knows Shen Guohui's love for his only son. Since the other party dares to use Shen Mize's safety as a bargaining chip, this sincerity is definitely very big, and he has no reason to refuse.

Seeing that Xiao Li was persuaded, Shen Guohui and the others breathed a sigh of relief, especially Shen Muze, who could cooperate with a strong man like Xiao Li, the future apocalypse would be much better.

After the matter was settled, Shen Guohui invited Xiao Li to have dinner at home, and several people walked out of the study.

It seemed that the conversation between the few people didn't take long, but half an hour had passed. Gu Bai had been waiting impatiently in the living room. When Xiao Li came out, he happily greeted him like a swallow returning to the nest.

"Be careful..."

Xiao Li hurriedly caught him, while smiling and instructing, while helping him wipe off the juice residue from the corner of his mouth, Gu Bai pouted and let him wipe, his eyes were smiling and affectionate. The posture is undisguised.

"Xiao Li, this is..."

Shen Guohui and his adopted son Wu Donghan both widened their eyes in surprise and couldn't believe what they saw just now.

Outsiders don't know, can they still not know what kind of person Xiao Li is? A ruthless King of Hell, he didn't dream of that tender and pampering smile just now! Who is this young man to be treated like this by Xiao Li...

The boy Shen Mize who was following them also opened his eyes, his eyes were even more unbelievable than theirs, his eyes were fixed on Gu Bai, Su Yu! It turned out to be Su Yu! Why is he here!

"... "

Hearing Shen Guohui's voice, Gu Bai, who was enjoying himself, shuddered suddenly, and the original owner's emotions could not be suppressed, making him feel very excited, expecting and feeling close.

Gu Bai turned to look at Shen Guohui, there was no plot, he could only rely on the original owner's emotions to confirm the mission direction.

At this moment, the mood in his heart fluctuated so much, which once again confirmed his previous guess. It seems that this task is really inseparable from the Shen family. He thought that as long as he didn't want his father to bring Su Yu back, everything would be fine, but he didn't expect that Su Yu not only came back, but also made Xiao Li on the list. Look at that cute and smiling look is exactly the same as in his previous life. Su Yu used this expression to stole his father and his big brother Wu. Does he still want to come back and continue to snatch everything from him? ! There was a huge panic and vigilance in Shen Muze's heart.

There is also the handsome boy next to Shen Guohui. This boy's eyes are too sharp for him. He really can't make him pay attention. It makes him vigilant almost instantly. of hatred.

hatred?

After Gu Bai searched the original owner's existing memory in his mind, he didn't find any information related to this boy, which means that they didn't know each other before, so why did they hate him?

Moreover, the original owner's emotions also fluctuated greatly towards the boy, but there was not much hatred in it.

Since the original owner had no hatred in his heart for the time being, and he still couldn't guess the specific wish, Gu Bai held it back for the time being, and now at least two missions goals could be determined.

This thought seems to be a lot, but in fact it only happened for a moment, and his mind stopped, Gu Bai looked at Shen Guohui, and greeted him with a well-behaved smile.

"Hello, uncle, my name is Su Yu , it's... Brother Xiao's boyfriend!"

After saying the last sentence, Gu Bai looked at Xiao Li, grinned, and a sentence almost didn't break the chin of Shen Guohui and others. Xiao Li was overjoyed by his grinning appearance. The little guy was more possessive than him. He possessed what, and reached out to stop his shoulders. He didn't need to speak, he just acted to express what he meant. ".. ."

Shen Mize almost choked on his own saliva, stared at him with wide eyes in horror, what did Su Yu say, what was he talking about? How could he be Xiao Li's person!

He remembered that Su Yu didn't know Xiao Li at all in his last life, and how could someone as ruthless and ruthless as Xiao Li like someone with a deep heart like Su Yu, but now the tenderness on Xiao Li's face was not like a joke.

Others didn't pay attention to him, but Gu Bai, who had been watching him all the time, saw the panic and alertness in his eyes at a glance, and thought to himself.

Even if the original owner didn't hate the boy emotionally, judging from the boy's performance, they would definitely not be friends.

Next, when eating, Gu Bai didn't pay attention to Shen Mize anymore, but was very interested in Shen Guohui. He instinctively felt close to Shen Guohui.

However, he found that the closer he got to Shen Guohui, the more hated Shen Muze looked at him, and there was a feeling of fear.

After thinking about it, Gu Bai waited until the time to eat the zongzi, and deliberately followed the original owner's eating habits, dipped it in soy sauce and sugar, and immediately noticed that Shen Muze's eyes had changed again, and the servant Wang Ma who was waiting next to him even laughed and interjected. a mouth.

"Oh, Master Su also likes to eat like this. My wife used to like to eat zongzi like this. Few people are used to the salty and sweet taste..."

Hearing this, Shen Guohui also looked at Gu Bai When he came here, he was very fond of his wife who died young, and he was very sensitive to everything related to her.

Noticing Gu Bai's special taste behavior, he thought of his wife for a while, but he was very sighed, inexplicably looked after Gu Bai a little more favorably, and took the initiative to give Gu Bai a chopstick dish.

"Thank you, uncle, this dumpling is so delicious!"

Holding the bowl, Gu Bai smiled and thanked him, feeling very happy because of this concern.

"You're welcome, just eat more if you like it. This is Wang Ma's old craft. You can't buy it outside. I' ll ask Wang Ma to pack some later and take it home to eat slowly..."

Shen Guohui smiled very kindly and treated him Impressed.

This happy scene fell in Shen Muze's heart, and it hurt like a needle stick. He didn't believe the simple smile on Gu Bai's face at all.

It's only the first time we met, and the other party has won his father's attention and goodwill again. He knows that, he knows that as long as Su Yu comes back, there will be no good things!

"Dad, I'm not feeling well, I'm going back to the room first..."

Shen Muze couldn't help feeling the pain in his heart, bit his lip, put down his chopsticks and ran back to the room quickly.

"Dad, I'm going to see Ozawa..."

Wu Donghan, who was sitting next to him, heard that he was not feeling well, he quickly put down his chopsticks and said hello to Shen Guohui and followed.

Gu Bai looked at his back and had a clue about this mission in his heart.

This Shen Muze is definitely the key to the mission. Since the original owner has no hatred for him, he can't guess what the original owner wants to do with complicated emotions. If Shen Muze doesn't do anything to threaten him, then he just needs to be on guard. Okay.

Thinking of this, Gu Bai felt much more relaxed, and continued to enjoy delicious meals. If the end of the world really came, the comfort at this moment would definitely be a luxury.