"I'll wait for you at home!" Divi said, giving me an unexpected kiss on the forehead, making me close my eyes and smile! 

This feeling is so unexplainable! I want to be with her at all times no matter what! It's like she's a magnet that pulls me towards her! I just want to keep her in my arms for eternity! That smile and those giggles! I can do anything for them! The way she cares for Riya-

"Bhai!" I opened my eyes to see Advi looking at me with confusion...

"Sab theek hai na?" I nodded at that...

"Toh phir aap aise couch par kyun baithe the?" He asked, enquiring further....

"Thak gaya tha toh aagaya! Anyways tu bata teri date kaisi thi?" I asked while getting up and wearing my blazer for the meeting!

"Uhh- date nahi woh-" He was stammering when I cut him off!

"Advi aaram se! It's just me! " He closed his eyes and took a deep breath!

"bhai pata hai, aisa lagta hai ki yeh meri first long time relationship hogi!" He blushed as he said it..

"Kyun?" I asked, I mean last night he said ki uski first girlfriend Saijal hai but ab long-term first! Samajh nahi aaya!

"I have dated two girls pehle, it never got beyond the talking phase, because they said that I was too busy with my family! Particularly you! They though that I treated you as my master unko yeh dynamic samajh nahi aaya kabhi! But with Saijal! " He ruffled his hair making me smile...

But, has he really been that busy with me that he never got to have a love life!

"Advi yaar I don't know how to apologize or compensate but I am really sorry you had to deal with my shitty life when you should've been partying and everything!" I really feel bad!

"Bhai! Maine jo kiya apni choice se kiya toh aap bura mat feel karo!" I smiled at him and took him in a hug!

"Awww! As much as I don't wanna break this moment! you have a meeting Ved!" Advi and I broke the hug and I stared at Saijal... She gave me a confused look...

"You're very possessive about your people aren't you?" I asked her....

"How is that relevant Ved?" She asked me....

"Nahi woh Divi ke saath I was spending time tu aagayi aur ab main apne bhai ke saath time spend kar raha tha toh tu aagayi! The only connection these two have is that they're your people!" I said in an accusatory tone!

She just held her hands against her chest glaring at me!

"Totally Ved! you caught the reason! Rathore ko bol deti hoon Ved sir deal main interested he nahi hain!" She said in a tone that scared the shit out of me!

"Acha baba sorry!" I said while raising my hands in defeat making Advi chuckle!

"You better be!" She said while giving me a last glare...

"Anyways! Before the meeting you need to sign this!" She said giving me a paper....

"EK baar read karle I  haven't had the chance to go through it! And Vait you need to sign this!" She said while giving Advi a paper... The fact that she addressed Advi as Vait didn't go unnoticed by me!

Once I was done reading and signing, I gave the paper back  to Saijal.... I picked up my laptop and was walking out when I paused and just to tease Advi I said, "Vait! aaj meeting main Rudy ko bhej de!" Advi literally gaped at me while Saijal blushed making me chuckle!

Cute hain yaar yeh dono!

The meeting went on for a very long time! While walking out of the room, Rudy asked me