1

No proof read!

Daniel, Zack and Mira had been best friends since they were young, it was a weird combination of friends honestly because of a thug, a beauty and an innocent boy in the same group? Who could believe they had each other back for years.

For others, it might look a bit strange but as long as they were together, they didn't mind if the path they chose were wrong since they knew that they had each other to help one another.

When Zack realized his feelings for Daniel 3 years ago, he confused what he felt to other male, he thought that he liked Mira after everything he had through with these two but he was so damn wrong.

There was one time that he saw some thugs approached Daniel, as oblivious as he was, Daniel just greeted them but didn't know they had ulterior motives.

One thug came slowly to Daniel as he lifted his chin and Daniel just tilted his head, confused at the movement but he felt uncomfortable so he let out a nervous laugh. Of course, once Zack saw the sight, he boiled in anger as he immediately went to them and pulled Daniel to his chest, he glared deathly and growled at them. Long short explanation, all he could remember was it ended with fists and full of blood.

After Daniel patched Zack's wounds, he scolded the male and gave him some punching as Zack groaned; it was definitely hurt.

"At least, you don't have any injury." Zack tried to reason out but only got a sweet smile from Daniel that didn't reach his eyes.

"But it's not okay for you to fight them! They're bigger than you, what are you thinking?!"

"They punks touched what's mine so, I gave them some beating." He pouted but soon realized what he said.

Oh shit!

"What? Excuse you, I own myself not you."

Zack could only facepalm, he forgot that Daniel was very oblivious even though they had tried to explain to him about love before. Believe it or not, they couldn't choose whether Daniel was stupid or naive since he still didn't understand it till now.

He sighed and hugged Daniel as he received a worried face from his Daniel. "Is it hurt? I'm sorry if I punch you hard earlier." Guilty had shown onto Daniel's face as Zack chuckled, finding him cute.

Silence filled the air but it wasn't uncomfortable, Daniel checked Zack's wounds once again as the other male put one of his hands to touch Daniel's face tenderly and Daniel looked into his eyes, wondering if he has something to say.

"I like you. No. I love you." He caressed Daniel's face slowly with full of affections.

"What-"

"Let me finish first." Daniel nodded. "I thought I like Mira because after all, we had through, it's impossible to not like her since ya know that she so strong even after got threw by her family to stay at the orphanage, she still has her smile all this time and I'm amazed. But, when I saw some bastards touching you, I couldn't express my anger any longer and started punching them. At that moment, I realized that I want to protect you, to take care of you and give you all my love. I know I'm not good enough for you but can you give me a chance? I'm afraid that stupid head of yours might be hurt by some bastard that takes advantage of you."

Zack's winced at Daniel's punches as he continued his confession, looking a bit confident because Daniel's expression was undeniable, he flustered and his ears has turned red.

Cute

"So, Daniel Park will you go out with me?"

He prayed that Daniel accepted him but his face turned sour when Daniel shook his head as his eyes went red; he controlled himself to not cry in front of Daniel.

"Dummy, what are you crying for? I haven't given you my answer yet." Daniel chuckled.

"Obviously, I say yes to you." He smiled as Zack hugged him tightly, couldn't express what he had felt. He was over the moon. Daniel accepted him. He said yes. Finally, this male was his.

He swore he will protect him.

Now with that, they were looking into each other eyes as Zack leaned forward for a kiss, their first kiss. It was gentle and sweet as he slowly slid his hand across Daniel's waist then rested the other hand on his cheek, giving Daniel butterflies.

'His lips were soft, almost silken and pillowy against my own.' Zack thought.

Breaking away, Daniel pushed his forehead against Zack's and both of them were smiling like there was no tomorrow. A blush swept across Daniel's face, he was still new at this kind of relationship. But, knowing it was Zack, he knew he will be just fine as long as they were together.

After that, they told Mira about their relationship and obviously, Mira was happy with it, she honestly knew both of her friends liked each other but were too afraid to make a move. What a coward.

Oh well, it was over with a cute ending and now it's a new beginning for their new high school life to start!

Beep Beep Beep

Daniel groaned at his sleep, he then reached the alarm and clicked to stop the sound. He looked over at his lover, he smiled softly as he kissed Zack's forehead. Knowing it was his lover, Zack opened his eyes to see Daniel looking at him with such a lovely smile.

"Good morning, love."