Chapter 55

Happiness is the first word that comes to mind from what is taking place in the office right now

I am rocking Adira to calm her, while Tyler gives Abby some toys to play with. While Melissa and Jason are talking. I hear when Melissa explains Abby and how she had a mate. Jason didn't care one bit and promised to raise Abby as his own.

Nathan, Layla, Alastair, and Hailey walk into the office looking over at the new mates.

Jason and Melissa come out of their small bubble and looks at everyone shyly. I give them both a wide smile.

We all talk and catch up on everything. Everyone is so happy for Melissa. I am right there too, she deserves someone that will love her and Abby just as they need to be loved. Melissa has had enough hardship since I have known her and now she gets her happy ever after.

Adira ends up getting passed around for everyone to hold her again. It melts my heart seeing how everyone is with her. She is so loved and protected at just a few weeks old.

I would like to give her some siblings later down the road, but for now I beyond happy with my little girl. Adira has a sassy side to her but is so sweet.

Adira looks like Tyler and I both she has his hair color but my eyes. It is so beautiful to see each of us in her.

Tyler has already set things in motion to where she will be able to take over the Alpha title when she is old enough, if that is what she wishes to do. Tyler didn't want her to get skipped over if we have more children and one ends up being a boy. Instead, now she will have that choice when she is an adult and can decide.

I am brought out of my thoughts when Tyler rubs my hand.

"Off in our own world." Tyler smirks.

"Just enjoying all the love in this office." I smile at him.

"I agree with you on that." Tyler nods.

I look over and see that Nathan has Adira in his arms once again. He is quietly talking to her about all the things she can do and her cool uncle will let her get away with.

I laugh inwardly to myself with how he is with her. Can't wait for the day that Layla and him have a little one of their own, and don't think that will be far off.

"Why don't we make our way to the kitchen?" I ask everyone.

Everyone agrees and Nathan stands to where I can pick up my little girl.

We walk to the kitchen and place the babies in their areas. There is a good size feast that needs to be whipped up to welcome our new member.

I can't wait to go over the rest of the applications, but so far this seems to be the best person to bring into our pack. It was a fast move that couldn't have gone better.

Fiona laughs many times when she has to correct how someone is cooking.

Before long the food is getting placed on the dinner table and pack members are showing up taking their seats. Nathan has already added a new chair for Jason. Tyler and Jason takes the babies, walking to the table taking their seats with the babies in their arms.

I see Layla with a camera and takes a picture of everyone at the table. She smiles over to me when she feels my gaze.

"Got to make sure everything gets captured in pictures." Layla laughs.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I giggle.

These hulking men look like such teddy bears holding the girls. There is no way my heart could feel fuller than it does right now. I know I have said that many times but this beats it all.

Once everyone gets food on their plate, Tyler stands and hands Adira to me. He clears his throat and announces Jason's return to the pack. Tyler shares that Jason and Melissa are mates. Everyone at the dinner table cheers for them.

So many of the warriors seem happy to have Jason with us in the pack. They go over all the new training and Jason seems to be excited to start.

He definitely is a nice fit in our pack. Azure hums.

That he is, just look at all the men talking about training and going at it. I laugh with Azure.

Seeing them hold the pups, though. I am ready for more! Azure jumps up and down.

Easy there. We still have a baby now. We will talk about this later once Adira is older. I chide.

I feel like we have had this exact same talk before and she didn't listen before.
Azure isn't going to listen now either probably.

I think Azure will always be my crazy strong headed wolf. Something I wouldn't change either.

Eventually, as new members come in or are born we are going to need to build on more too. All things that are simple and easy, given all the cards I have been dealt since being Luna.

It is hard to believe that has been almost years ago now, but to get where I am now I would do it over again in a second.

If I never have to fight again that will be the one of the best things. I want all the fighting behind us because there is so much more to life than that, but some people never seem to be happy.

I am just happy that after everything that has happend, our pack is happy and stronger than ever. I have a wonderful mate, even if at times he is over bearing. We have a gorgeous daughter.

All I can do is hope to grow more and see where life takes us, because I don't think it will ever get old. I may be the One Luna from the Legend, but this is my life now here in our pack together and happy.

A/N----

Hey Hey Guys!!!

This is the wrap of The One Luna!

Thank you to everyone who has made it to the end of another journey!!

The comments and voting are appreciated so much!

I truly hope you have enjoyed this story!