"How do I look?" Bakugou asked, fixing his suit and hair.

"You look great Mr. Bakugou." Izuku said a bit nervous as he also fixed himself a little.

"Alright, let's get this over with." Katsuki confirmed as he walked up to his family and Camie, who seemed to be devastated.

"Sorry I'm late, got caught up with work-" the alpha tried to justify before receiving a smack at the back of his head.

"Yea right you brat! You're lucky she waited to board her plane!" His mother roared as she began to push him towards Camie.

Katsuki was already used to this type of aggression from his mother so he tolerated it. He then walked over to Camie and said his farewells.

"And who are you?" Katsuki's mother asked as she stared down at Izuku.

Startled, Izuku looked up at the lady. She was simply intimidating by the looks. She was much taller than him and had a menacing auora. Izuku also noticed how similar Katsuki and his mother looked.

"I-Im Izuku Midoriya! Mr. Bakugou's new assistant madam!" Izuku said a bit too loud while bowing at her.

"So you're the new one? I've heard of you a bit from my dear Camie." She said sternly, analyzing the omega.

Izuku felt her eyes wonder all over him. It doesn't help the fact that she was also an alpha with so much power in her eyes. " I'm Mitsuki Bakugou, Katsuki's mother." She stated, extending her arm to greet him.

The greenette nervously took her hand and shook it, trying to smile at the se time. "It's nice to meet you Mrs. Bakugou!" Izuku yelled once again. He couldn't help but be loud everytime he was nervous.

"I'm not deaf kid, I can hear you." Mitsuki said as she wiped her hand on her dress pants.

The omega also sweats a lot from his hands.

A man with brown spiky hair came from behind Mitsuki. He also looked quite like Bakugou, but less intimidating. "Nice to meet you, Im Masuro Bakugou. I hope my son won't be of much trouble to you." The man said, also shaking Izuku's hand.

Both parents were clearly alphas. Tall and fairly built and toned bodies. Izuku wondered how this couple came to be especially since they're both alphas and have different personalities.

"So..." Mitsuki began, "Do you have mate?" She said continuing to analyze the younger one.

" Uh, N-"

"The he'll do you care hag. That's none of your business." Katsuki interrupted standing between both of them.

"I was just curious... He is quite the eye catcher..." Mitsuki said, Masuro nodding in agreement.

"Have you ever thought of modeling?" Masuro inquired.

"Mother? What is going on here?" A voice came from behind them. Camie stood there confused as to why the attention was taken from her. She wore white jeans with a velvet pink crop top and white puffy jacket along with some white high heels.

"Oh! It's Kats assistant!" She exclaimed walking closer, "Didn't expect you to be here too!" She smiled, but Izuku can clearly see through that. She was obviously lying.

"Hello Ms.Utsushimi. You must be very excited for your trip." Izuku said with a forced smile.

"Obviously! This is going to be great. I promise to bring you all a souvenir!" She said excitingly.

"Don't you have a plane to board?" Katsuki said annoyed, receiving a smack once more.

"Ah yes dear, please take care ok," She said wrapping her arms around his neck, " Don't miss me too much" She whispered, kissing him after.

The parents watched in awe as both of them said they're farewells. Izuku, though, stood there looking down at his feet. He couldn't bare the sight, something pinched his heart as the too kissed.

"Goodbye everyone! Wish me luck!" Camie said as she hurried to board the plane. All four of them waited for Camie to be out of sight before they began to walk away.

"Now I can take you home." Katsuki said as he walked behind his parents, taking out a handkerchief and wiping the lipstick off his lips.

"You don't have to do that..." Izuku mumbled to himself still looking down.

Both parents seemed to be talking about something, both Katsuki and Izuku couldn't hear because of so much commotion. That was until they neared the exit when they both stopped and waited for their son.

"Hey Katsuki, can I speak to you son?" Masuro asked once Katsuki reached to them.

"About what?" The blonde asked, "I have something important right now."

"I'll just be quick. Follow me." His father said walking away towards a coffee stand.

"Here, start the car. Wait for me inside." Katsuki told the omega, handing him the car keys and following his father promptly.

"Have a good night madam Mitsuki." Izuku said bowing at her.

"Goodnight to you too, Izuku." She said with a small smile, walking towards the other two at the Café.

Izuku walked back to the car and hoped in. He let out a breathe he didn't know he was holding and relaxed against the chair.

So much had happened that afternoon that it basically drained his energy. Not to mention he woke up tired this afternoon too. He then thought back to Katsuki. His mind became clouded with the thoughts of him. "Why..." the omega groaned as he covered his eyes.

"Why are you in my mind all the time..."

To be continued...
.
.
.

Sorry for the long wait. I don't know when the next chapter will be out but hopefully soon. I wrote this in a span of 5 weeks, adding little by little in every other story too. I write when I get the inspiration or when I read your comments XD. So please vote and comment your thoughts!

Also I've noticed not many are aware that girls in this story can have 🍆. So I don't know if I should take them off or... What do you guys think?

Also, sorry if I made you hate Katsuki in chapters 3-4 😬.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ