𝓘𝓻𝓲𝓼 / Iris

AUTHOR

"Hey, wanna help me in the garden?" Roseanne asked the male squatted nest to her. Jimin looked at her confused by her sudden offerings.

"I mean you really wanted your Park Chaeyoung to spend time with you." Roseanne explained half way.

"And last night my drunk self promised you to spend time with you like Park Chaeyoung would."

Jimin froze in his spot for a half a minute before forming his lips in a mischievous smile.

"Alright Chae, you have to start calling me Chimmy from now on." Jimin declared spreading his arm proudly walking in front of Roseanne.

"Wha-" Roseanne opens her mouth, taken aback by his sudden declaration.

"That's the nickname I call the mysterious boy in my dreams!" Roseanne thought.

"How did he know?!" Roseanne confused for a slight moment.

"Chaeyoung loved giving me nicknames. You call someone with a nickname. I guess you'd be more comfortable with it." Jimin explained bending down the same as Roseanne's squatted position. Taking the watering can from her watering the Iris plants which are about to bloom the next summer.

"Phew. He probably heard me in my sleep talking." Roseanne sighed in relief realizing it wasn't some phenomenal dreaming soulmate connection.

"When are these blooming?" Jimin asked pointing at the Iris Pulps he just finished watering and moving to some different Moss plant.

"This summer." Roseanne replied while changing some soils of the white roses.

"I see." Jimin replied with a dry tone.

"I'm tired, I'm going at the porch to lay down for a bit." Jimin excused himself from the gardening work after solid 10 minutes of work.

"Yah! Stop excusing your work! You're just being lazy!" Roseanne yelled at the male walking back to the porch.

"Chae never yelled at me like that." Jimin frowned at the blonde making her regret her actions.

"That little crap, is really using my stupid promise." Roseanne groaned to herself.

Sighing deeply Roseanne forces herself a bitter smile and spoke, "Please, help me."

"If I didn't pretend to be his past crush I would throw my shovel at him no matter what." Roseanne says in her mind having a satisfied grin through her brutal thought of what his injury will look after her attack.

Leaving a lazy whine Jimin sits up and walks towards the peach blonde female helping her with the work. Not knowing her evil plan.

After a few hours that went by with all the hard workings the two sat on the porch silently enjoying the view while getting themselves some fresh juice.

"It's been a while since I had this relaxation." Jimin admits and looks at the sun that was diving down letting the orange shade take over the blue ones.

"Same." Roseanne exclaims as an response. A comfortable silence once again fills out and the two face each other's face.

Having a stare of each other's eyes both of their sights go to their lips. And it went exactly like movies turn right now.

They got themselves locked in a kiss.

Slowly but passionately they were kissing other, their mouths moving time to time. It wasn't long to take the raven haired male to take over dominance and make the younger female laying across the wooden porch while being submissive.

Their hands intertwined along but a sudden sensation made the both of them open their closed eyes and have quick look at each other.

"We shouldn't be doing this here." Roseanne whispers. It was day about to be evening and just two rich people with like 5 maids are making out in the back porch of their backyard. That's some huge bravery considering at least 3-5 people always walking on the road beside their house 24/7.

"Do you want to move it in the bedroom?" Jimin offers.

"I don't know." The female replies with a bit of uneasiness and also overthinking.

"I'll take that as a no." Jimin gets off Roseanne leaving her laying.

"Fine let's do it in the bedroom." Roseanne hands herself out. I mean she herself can't excuse the fact she wants to experience the erotic feeling once again.

Jimin quickly picks her up in bridal style and rushing upstairs to their bedroom. After reaching it he didn't even both locking but just softly kick it close.

He places her on the master bed laying before taking his white t-shirt off letting the female enjoy the scenery of his six packs and bare chest.

Soon after stripping his shirt off his hands trail to his wife-in-law's back and unzips the back of her cute little farming type dress. Leaving her with her only under clothes.

Staring at her body he mutters something as a compliment. Rushing his plump lips down her neck sucking on to them while earning moans from the bottom female.

"Fuck." He mumbles once his hands trails to her breasts to stomach to pants.

"Let's finish it quick." Hey says hurrying to take off both of his pants off along his wife's not bothering to take her bra off as well.

The female screams softly once he enters her insides. She immediate wraps her arms around her husband's head making his dive into her breasts from the pressure.

"You're hot." He whispers getting Roseanne some tingly feeling she never had before.

The two continued to embrace themselves for a while till the evening turned into night.

______________•🚀*.☄️°•_____________

Sorry for the short update but I needed to make a chapter so I could inform you a news.

I've made this chapter for the celebration of 1K reads. Thanks for all the support and votes you guys have gave me I appreciate it and it gives me courage to write more. And for the main thing.

You guys can ask me anything you want (it's about the story info only). I'd answer it the next chapter. And those who think they are too late for questions don't worry I'll answer them later in another chapter or so on.