𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓼 / Stephanotis

Chaeyoung POV

I am Park Rosanne

I am Park Rosanne. I just had my 24th birthday. I have a boyfriend named Chanyeol. My parents are against it but it isn't stopping me.

I am just a heiress of my family business. But I like gardening more.

I am also a only child (she's not but gotta make it make sense for the story).

I woke up and went to the bathroom did all my morning business and went downstairs.

I was having my breakfast while chatting with my Boyfriend Chanyeol.

Me and Chanyeol have been dating for 4 months he confessed to me a lot but I didn't listened until my friends told me to check him out for once.

"Chaeyoung-Ah" My mom called me.

I looked behind the couch where my mom was doing some business work.

"Today some guests will come at 7 , be ready." My mom ordered.

I nodded as looked back to my seat and started to eat again.

At 7

I wore a Caramel off shoulder dress with navy blue jeans.

One of my maids came into my room and informed that the guests has arrived.

For some reason I felt my heart clenched like I suddenly remembered something from the past.

I ignored it and went downstairs.

I saw three people seating on the couch.

There were the couple that looked the same age as my parents and a Man with blue suit and white shirt with a blue matching tie as well as the pants.

"Roseanne seat there" My father instructed me to seat beside the man who looked the same age as me.

I bowed to everyone and sat beside the man.

My heart started to beat fast as I sat beside the man.

"What's your name?" The lady asked.

"Roseanne." I answered shyly. Keeping my head down.

"Your so beautiful." The lady complimented me with a smile.

She looks sweet.

I looked down with a smile.

"So when will the marriage happen" The lady's husband asked.

"Probably next month" The Dad answered.

Wait what marriage?

I kept quiet for it's my first time meeting them. I also wasn't sure who were they actually talking about.

Just as they were about to leave my dad and the man around my age shook hands as deal.

As they left curiosity went through my veins and I asked my mom what the marriage thing was.