𝓟𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓗𝔂𝓪𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓱 / Purple Hyacinth

Author POV

They were currently back at Korea

Jimin's parents invited them for a dinner. Beside it's Roseanne's first time going to her in-laws.

Park Jiwoo (Jimin's mother) helped Roseanne get a tour on the lavish mansion.

The mansion was complete opposite than Jimin's.

The mansion looked like it has a great life in like Jimin's.

Inside the mansion it had lots of Jimin's pictures.

"Chaeyoung-Ah this is Jimin's room" Jiwoo
pointed to her left.

As Chaeyoung entered the room she felt like something is clenching her heart. It was if she was here more than she can imagine. Countless times.

She clutched her shirt.

The feeling of Deja vu is back again.

She sat at the edge of the bed for support.

"Are you okay" Jimin's mother panicked.

"Don't worry Auntie I am fine" Chaeyoung assured.

Jiwoo or Jimin's mother sighed in relief.

"You almost scared the hell out of me" Jiwoo said.

"Besides call me Eomma, Auntie sounds to old for me" Jiwoo complained rolling her eyes.

Chaeyoung chuckled "Okay fine Eomma" She said with her sweet smile making her mother-in-laws heart melt.

Then a maid came and bowed.

"The dinners ready" She said then bowed and left.

"Come on Chaeyoung" Jiwoo told Chaeyoung and started leaving downstairs while Chaeyoung followed her.

-————-————♡➳♡—————————-

"Kids how was your honeymoon" Mr Park brought up as the dining table was silent.

"Thank you for your concern it was really good" Chaeyoung said politely which made Mr Park really happy.

"I am really lucky to have a daughter-in-law like you." Mr Park exclaimed with satisfaction in him face.

"Which won't last long" Jimin mumbled quietly.

"Did you say anything son?" Mr Park asked in confusion.

"Nope" Jimin bitterly and gave a bitter smile. Which his parents didn't seem to notice.