𝓞𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓭 / Orchid

Warning: Contents trigger warning scenes. Swear words. Mature content.

AUTHOR

Now that almost 2 months of their marriage have passed Jimin and Roseanne were only left with 10 months before they will leave each other forever for good

Roseanne sighed as she looked at few lavenders in a small clear glasses jar. Lavenders symbolize silence and that's what she's been getting from her husband.

Well sure she hates him and can't stand him. But the fact he now barely talks with her nor stays with her makes her feel lonely.

It's unbelievable that she craves for his attention when she should be grateful that he is finally leaving her alone instead of recording her conversation with her boyfriend. Chanyeol.

Roseanne loves chatting and working with the maids in the mansion. But still she feels lonely. It's like she's in a prison but she actually has fun. But only temporarily.

🦢 ·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

She stared at the bottles of Champagne perfectly organized in a huge box of carton. It was a gift from a fellow business friend of Jimin. Named Kim Taehyung. He has the business of Champange as it says on the card.

Shrugging the champagnes away Roseanne went to the garden that have bloomed plenty flowers at this point.

It felt like it finally has some life in it.

She stared at some orchids that recently bloomed. It was ethereal. It's shape, structure everything about it is beautiful.

💫⋆·˚ ༘ *

It was already night and Roseanne had finished her dinner quick. She was reading a romantic vintage novel from the 70's when some bottles of alcohol caught her eyes.

The maids in the house stated Jimin often drank before getting married that's why he has bottles of alcohol displayed in the dining hall.

Roseanne knows she has low alcohol control but she felt the lust to drink the alcohol that stared at her from the display board.

Getting a glass along the alcohol she put it on the dining table as she poured some rum and gulped it down at once.

Her head was dizzy and it span but she took more glasses out of alcohol.

She got drunk to the point Roseanne began seeing dancing monkeys in the house and got schizophrenic.

*°•.❆*.•°