Chapter 6: The Reptilian Tribe

Começar do início

After a moment of collecting himself, he began following the lizard's footprints in the snow to track him down, leading him deep into the snowy woods. The deeper he went though, the more inhabited the place seemed. There were a few snares laying around and odd decorations hanging from tree branches. Eventually, an abundance of tents in the distance too. It seemed trees were chopped down to make room in the middle of the woods for a campsite. But while the elite examined the place, his enhanced hearing picked up the sound of multiple distant twigs snapping around him, right before many other reptilian furs emerged from behind trees. Each and every one of them stared at the elite and brandished makeshift bows, swords and axes.

The elite had confirmation now that he found a secret fur settlement, one that likely was hiding under F.E.O's radar. His programming quickly gave him his new objective. "Surrender to F.E.O, the punishment for resistance is death." he demanded with such simplicity, not a single hint of fear in his voice despite being completely surrounded.

"Ohh, we know. We just don't care." Said a deep, but clearly feminine voice. The owner of the voice revealed herself from behind the tree closest to him, a very tall snake woman with the large hood of a cobra and green eyes which almost glowed. She had a very voluptuous figure and she looked down at the elite with her towering seven foot height. "It isn't wise of you to walk onto our territory alone, and demand our surrender." she snickered, pronouncing her s's with a snake like hiss.

"I am elite-061. You would be wise to believe that even with your numbers, you do not have the advantage." He responded coldly, looking up at the large snake woman. "I will not make the same demand twice."

"Heh, confident aren't ya? I like that." The snake woman hissed, glancing back at her people then looking back down. "We will not surrender, you don't scare us. We've dealt with your kind many times before." she stated, moving into a position as if she were ready to fight, along with all her people.

The reptiles slowly closed in around him, and the elite's programming immediately gave him his objective. Incapacitate and await F.E.O justice. A reptile behind him swung down an axe aimed for the elite's head, and he turned around at extraordinary speed to grab the handle, delivering a nasty punch to the reptile's face afterwards. The elite used the axe to slice a nasty gash into his leg, then spun around to kick him in the face and knock him out, dodging some other swings from more reptiles immediately afterwards.

What followed could only be described as an effortless dance performed by the elite, metaphorical of course. He made it seem so easy as he ducked, dodged and blocked attacks, while delivering his own non-fatal attacks to put his opponents out of commission. One by one, the reptiles went down either silently, or with a scream of agony. The elite's wrist blades extended throughout the battle, which he used to with great precision to slash certain body parts and put the reptiles down more effectively, right up until the snake woman was the last one standing with blood now leaking from her nostrils.

"Fuck... little bastard, you put up one hell of a fight." The snake woman hissed, wiping the blood away from her nose as she rose to her knees. "But you elite's... you're not all perfect warriors. Every warrior has their flaws."

"I am flawless." The elite responded coldly, looking down at her while the rest of the reptiles littered the ground around him.

"Uh-huh, you keep telling yourself that. It's what your programming forces you to believe. But just the slightest loss of focus..." She suddenly grabbed a pile of snow from the ground and tossed it at his helmet, causing snow to obscure his vision.

The elite stumbled back and quickly wiped the snow away from the eyes of his helmet, but by then it was too late. The snake woman was already behind him, and wrapped her strong, long muscular tail around him very tightly to pin his arms to his sides. She used her monstrously sharp fangs and bit him on the back of the neck. But it didn't pierce flesh. Instead she tore the programming ship out from his neck, and his body went completely limp immediately afterwards, allowing him to fall to the snow. The snake woman stood over him, catching her breath as she took the chip out of her mouth and looked at it curiously.