💕YOᑌ ᒪOOK ᗷEᗩᑌTIᖴᑌᒪ, ᗰY ᗪEᗩᖇ💕

**NOT THE 1k SPECIAL JUST ME WRITING**

Starting off with this reader is very self conscious of their looks so don't read if this is a trigger for you.

Also sorta gay moment at the start and kinda sensual so yeah you have been warned so don't blame me if your guardian catches you reading this. You have been warned.

~❤️ E n j o y  Y o u  H o e ❤️~
--

You cried out as your bliss met an end, collapsing onto Asmodeus's silk sheets.

The pink-haired demon dropped onto your chest, his forehead resting in the gap of your neck, "Mm, honey? You feeling okay?"

You closed your eyes and sighed, "Yeah. Legs won't work.. but yeah. God, why are you so horny?"

The demon chuckled, "It's in the name, darling."
You laughed, playfully nudging him with your elbow, he shoved your arm away.

Asmo hummed softly as he resettled, "You and I have made love better than anyone else I've ever partnered with, my dear."

You blushed softly, running a hand through his hair gently, trying not to mess it up, "A simple human like me? I don't even have enough stamina to go however many rounds you want!"

"Who said it was about stamina? I love loving you! I love making you feel good! It's never really been about anyone else before.. but you.. oh Y/N.. you're utterly amazing! I love your soft sounds and quivers.. I love feeling you hold on tight when we release.. Oh! I simply love every little detail! I don't even mind it when you accidentally scratch or bite my lovely skin! I can bear a few marks as long as I have you in my arms! You mean the world to me.. I swear, Y/N.. I will stay with you forever.."

"Promise?"

"Promise! I love you so much! As Satan would say.. you make my heart have premature ventricular contractions."

"Wha-?"

"You make my heart skip a beat. As Satan would say. I don't exactly know what that means."

"Ooooo. Ha.. thanks. I love you too, Asmo."

"Mmm! You feel so good! So soft and smooth.. Oh, here let me get something to clean you up a bit!"

Asmo got up, you turned red again at the sight of his beautiful bare body. He chuckled and gave you a small wink.

"No need to feel shy, my dear lover.. you've seen my body in all its glory before.. you'd think you'd have seen it enough to adore it."

"Hn? Oh! I-I do.. it's just a lot to take in sometimes.."

Asmo returned, sitting down next to you, a damp washcloth in hand, "I understand, you're quite a beauty to look at too, Y/N.. I can hardly keep my eyes off!"

You laughed, "Thank you."

Asmo hummed, a small smile playing his lips, "Absolutely gorgeous. You look beautiful, my dear."

"You think so? I'm not too sure sometimes.."

Asmo stopped moving the washcloth against your thigh.

"What?"

"I dunno. I just don't know what you see in me.. I mean, I'm.. I'm bland." you mumbled softly.

"P-Pardon? Did you just.. Y/N! You are sooooo NOT bland! What the holy hell is wrong with you!?"

You jumped as Asmo's thighs suddenly straddled you, his hands on your shoulders. You met his eyes which seemed to have a fierce glare that pushed at your heartstrings.