Recommendation Guidelines

Okay. This is for if you would like to recommend a story. In other one shot books, I've seen people harass the author for not writing whatever it was they wanted but it didn't follow the writers morals or beliefs.

I want to make this very clear;

NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE, SHOULD HAVE TO FEEL LIKE THEY AREN'T WORTH A DIME JUST BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO DO SOMETHING.

I don't want to see any comments criticizing me for my choices of if I decide to write your prompt. It will be deleted. I will post what I am okay with writing below and I will NOT be writing it if it invades what I think is right. 

GUIDELINES

 ☁︎︎ All sexual scenes must be consensual.

☁︎︎ No abuse or violence between partners— degrading and aha spanking are fine but no like knife violence or anything like that.

☁︎︎ Threesomes are fine but be aware that the more people involved the harder it will be to write.

☁︎︎ No sexual scenes with minors or um... namely, Luke. This will go with the threesome category since this is an Asmo x reader book.

☁︎︎ Please do not use the term yaoi. It is disrespectful to a lot of male readers.

☁︎︎ Most importantly- NO FEMALE X READER. This is a male book so respect that please and do not ask me to write for females. The female fanfic for Obey Me completely outnumbers the male content so go find it elsewhere. I will not be writing for female x reader so do not even ask. 

If I think of anymore they will be added.

Thank you for respecting me and my morals. 

Comment or send a prompt to me via the Wattpad messages or on Pinterest (my account is in the bio.) 

~Bitter