You just so happened to be wearing earphones, which were playing music.

Loud enough to hear the knocks, but not loud enough to hear the voice of the person knocking.

You assumed this person to be Nobara. 'Why is she knocking?' you thought to yourself, but then remembered how you'd locked it since you were changing.

But decided to open the door anyway.

You had your phone in one hand, as you walked upto the door.

Lips pursed, as you thought if you really did want to hear the next song on queue.

You twisted the door knob, still looking down at your phone.

"I was changing, Kug—" you were cut off by no-one, just too shocked to finish your sentence.

It wasn't the person you'd originally expected to be.

"(Y/n)?!" Gojo gasped out, taking your towel-clad body in sight. Some water from your wet, (h/l), (h/c) escaped down your upper torso and got absorbed into the white towel that covered the rest of your body. (besides the legs and thighs)

"Sensei?!" You also gasped out, hiding your body behind the door. Which Gojo wasn't sure why, it's nothing he hadn't seen before.

"What're you doing in the boys' room?!" He whisper-asked in shock.

"The boys'—? This is Kugisaki and my room!" You said, also whispering because he was whispering.

He looked beside the door where the the door number was. It wasn't the boys' room afterall.

While doing so, he spotted the woman, looking around. He was about to be spotted.

"Can I please come in?" He asked, pushing the door a little, in urgency.

"What? Why?" You asked back.

"Please!" He requested.

You bit your lip, and your eyebrows twisted in confusion. But he wouldn't beg unless it was something really bad.

"Uff... Fine come in." You said, opening the door.

"Oh my god- (Y/n)-chan... You- you're a literal angel!" He cried, dramatically, as he stepped in.

"Yeah, yeah." You said, closing the door, and locking it.

He took his surroundings in, it was a little messy— dresses and shirts on the bed, a laptop beside it, leftover take-out boxes on the coffee table, yada, yada.

"It's a bit of a mess, but... You'll manage." You said, getting back to what you were previously doing.

Gojo took a seat on the left side of the bed, sighing.

"Now, what has brought you to my room, sensei?" You asked, removing your earphones, and stopping the music.

"Uhh-" he uhh'd, contemplating whether he wanted to tell you, an ex-hookup that he was escaping from another ex-hookup, things could get messy.

He quickly stood up, and got closer to you.

You backed up in reflex, and your back hit the wall.

The towel loosened up, cause it read the mood, but you quickly gripped it with your hand, and looked at the white-haired man.

"I came here, to meet you~" he cooed, getting closer to your ear.

"I asked for the truth, sensei." You said, pushing him back by his chest.

"H-huh? I am telling you the truth!" He said.

"You asked me what I was doing in the boys' room, which could mean you're looking for the boys, but you didn't go to their room, and asked me if you could stay here." You explained to him.

"From this, I can understand that you're hiding from someone." You said, squinting your eyes at him in suspicion.

'Damn it.' He mentally said. You were observant.

He sighed, "Yes, I am hiding. It's this... Uh- woman I had sex with a few months ago. She's in front of my door right now, and I'm trying to avoid her."

"I don't usually hook-up with the same person twice." He added.

When you heard this, your breath hitched, and you bite the inside of your cheek. It made you feel... sorta special.

"Well you could've just said so." You said, pushing him off completely, and walking towards the dresses splayed on the bed.

He looked at you in slight shock. He didn't expect you to be so cool about it, but he certainly wasn't complaining.

You looked down at the dresses, and continued contemplating.

Unknown to you, Gojo crept behind you, and looked at what you were looking.

Two dresses. One (f/c), and another the (f/c2).

"I think..." He breathed out from your left.

His chin wad on your shoulder and his arms were behind his back. His hot breath which made contact with the side of your face, caused your face to slightly heat up.

"...you'd look hot as fuck with the
(f/c2) dress on. But, what if all the guys around you think the same way? Can't have that now can we?" He teased.

You gulped.

"But I do think that you'll look cute as hell with the (f/c) one on." He said, concluding his words as he walked away from your side, allowing you to process his words.

Your thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

(A/n:)
Hope you enjoyed the chapter

And I don't know how in the fuck- but we've managed to get more than 22k reads- I love you guys sm and thank you for reading the shit that I write 😭

Have a nice day!

1266 words