➪ 𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵

Jungkook smirks evilly putting fake cockroaches in Hobi's washroom. He then hide himself behind the bathroom curtain waiting for his hyung.

After 15 minutes Hobi comes in with a shaving foam bottle in hands, probably to shave. Hobi then settles the bottle down with the rest of the things.

Jungkook sneakily, very quitly puts the fake cockroach on top of the shaving foam bottle. He then takes his phone out with recording ready.

Hobi cleaned his face water and drys it. He then takes the foam bottle and shakes it a bit. Then he felt something on his hand. Hobi looked down on his hand eyes widening.. 

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Hobi screams and runs away shaking his hand in attempt to throw the cockroach away but it just seemed to stick in his hand.

Aaaaaa..... Help! Help! I'm going to die!!!  Aaaaaa!!!! Help hyung, god,  mommy, daddy, God of cockroaches!!! God of insects!!!! Save me from this monster!!!  I don't wanna die right now!!! I am vigin for fuck sake!!!  Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Hobi screams with all his might causing other members to rush in the bathroom. Meanwhile Jungkook laughs and starts to roll on the floor.

Hobi, what happend!! All of the others shouted. That's when a laughing Jungkook came to their notice.

Oh!!! God of bunnies Pls......

😭😭

😭😭

PLS VOTE🥺