Strictly and calmly retracted the hand hanging in the air, as if this kind of thing often happens.

    Lin Mu was a little strange, and approached Xu Weiran and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong with him?"

    Unlike his long cold hands, Lin Mu's hands were warm. Feeling Rou Yi in the palm of his hand, Xu Weiran's eyes flickered as he watched Lin Mu's small red mouth opening and closing, and he held Lin Mu's hand tightly.

    "Don't get too close to him, he's not a good person."

    "Then you still make friends with him!" Lin Mu rolled his eyes inwardly.

             Xu Weiran looked at Lin Mu with a 'you're too tender' expression, "In business, there are no absolute friends, let alone absolute enemies."

    Lin Mu pouted, his tone full of dissatisfaction. "Don't think of me so stupid! I know the truth too."

    Xu Weiran turned his head, the corners of his lips rose slightly where Lin Mu couldn't see, and there was a doting indulgence in that smile that he hadn't even noticed himself.

    This meal was pretty boring. The men were talking about business, and the women were sitting next to each other and talking. It is said to be homely, but it is actually the gossip in the rich and powerful.

    Lin Mu married Xu Wei and had never attended such a party. He was not familiar with these female companions, so naturally he had nothing to say. I had to listen to other women chatting quietly, echoing a few words from time to time, laughing a few times, thinking about when the party could end.

    Passively doing one thing can really make people feel tired. A small party exhausted Lin Mu's energy, although she slept before coming.

    On the way back, she leaned her head against the car window and stared aimlessly at the roadside signs. Her eyelids were so heavy that she seemed to fall asleep in the next second.

    Xu Weiran, who was sitting on the other side of the back seat, naturally noticed Lin Mu's abnormality. He said unintentionally, "Uncomfortable?"

    "Oh, no! It's just a little tired." Xu Weiran's cool voice instantly drove away Lin Mu's sleepiness. She raised her head and glanced at Xu Weiran, and then approached Xu Weiran's position with ulterior motives, wrapping her arms around his arms and leaning her head gently on his broad shoulders.

    Dozens of numbers were silent in his heart, thinking that Xu Weiran would definitely pull him up and scold himself.

    But...he didn't. Well, this man is getting more and more obsessed! She really can't understand it!

    The moment Lin Mu leaned on Xu Weiran's shoulder, Xu Weiran stiffened for a moment. However, in order to avoid being discovered by Lin Mu, he quickly relaxed again.

Lin Mu originally thought that she would not fall asleep, but when she smelled the faint mint scent on Xu Weiran's body, she felt drowsiness invaded again.

    She yawned a few times, then closed her eyes and found a comfortable angle against Xu Weiran.

    Feeling the sound of Lin Mu's steady breathing, Xu Weiran turned his gaze from the window to Lin Mu's hair room. Lin Mu's delicate and fresh hair fragrance lingered around Xu Weiran, mixed with the mint fragrance on Xu Weiran's body.

    Xu Weiran gently put his face close to the top of Lin Mu's hair, and there were some thoughts in his dark eyes.

    If the driver looks in the rearview mirror at this time, he will be lucky enough to see the rare melting tip of the iceberg.