"Readier than I'll ever be." Carlos whispered who seemed to be in a trance looking at the chairs.

"You're lying." I smiled.

Carlos quickly snapped out of it and looked at me, "I am not!" He said defensively.

"Trust me, I said that when I was the total opposite." I smiled walking out the door.

"It's okay to be scared Carlos." Camilo teased in a voice which you would probably use when talking to a baby.

"AHH!" I heard Carlos scream. I quickly turned around looking at Carlos who was hanging upside down by a vine.

"Isabela." I whispered to myself, looking around in the dark corners expecting to see her sitting on one of the vine swings she usually makes.

Camilo laughed as Carlos was trying to blow his hair out of his face, I chuckled. It was kind of funny.

"This is so not cool." Carlos said grumpily as he folded his arms.

I laughed and swiped my finger making Carlos fall onto the ground.

"Thanks y/n." He grunted.

"Hey! What's that right there!" Andres said pointing to a tall figure coming out the bathroom.

"Luisa?" I said trying to squint.

"Is she..carrying a TOILET?" Nicolas yelled.

Camilo's face turned dull, "She's gonna throw it at me isn't she?"

"Not if I have anything to do about it." I said as I pulled Camilo's arm just in time as Luisa threw the toilet where Camilo used to stand.

"It's alright children, I got this." My father said as we all watched him grow 2 times taller than he was before.

"Well..that's not something you see everyday." Carlos said.

"You think?" Nicolas responded.

"It seems that you couldn't make it to my show, so I brought the show..to you." I heard a familiar feminine voice say behind me.

I turned around looking at Isabela slowly come to the ground with her sitting on her vine swing.

"Woah." Andres said in admiration.

I shot him a glare, "Andres don't even think about it, she's my best friend and off limits."

"She's actually already talking to someone too, sorry bud." I heard another familiar voice. I looked behind Andres to see Matheo.

I rolled my eyes, "And what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to help." Matheo looked at me.

My eyes widened, "Oh cause it also seemed like you tried to help out last time right?" I said annoyed, walking towards him.

"Y/n, I'm sorry about that. I really am." He said.

"Everyone can say that but has the ability to not feel anything at all." I responded.

"Look, I really love Isabela and I'd do anything for her. How could I possibly prove that to you?" Andres pleaded.

I looked at him with thought.

"Love love love, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing." Isabela said crushing a flower petal.

I turned around, "You know what Matheo, try to keep Isabela calm." I smirked. I think it would be funny to see Matheo attempt keeping Isabela calm.

"Wait wha-" he asked confused.

I looked back at him, "You want to redeem yourself right?"

He nodded.

I gave him a look, "Then this is your redemption."

"If you mess up I call her next." Andres whispered to him.

I looked at Andres with furrowed brows, rolling my eyes, "She's not a thing dipshit. Go find Pepa, make sure she doesn't decide to throw unexpected weather at us."

Andres nodded and ran to find her.

"Dad has Luisa, so Nic go take care of Antonio. Watch out for the animals." I ordered.

Nic saluted, "Yes ma'am." He said as he turned invisible.

"Uh, mom take Julieta. It's mother to mother, have that kind of talk. Stall and MAKE sure she doesn't cook." I ordered as my mom nodded and rushed into the kitchen.

"Camilo, wanna go check in on your sister?" I asked hesitantly.

He laughed nervously, "Totally..you got any spare earplugs?" He asked.

I smiled and gave him some, "Good luck."

He looked at me "Good luck to you too, don't die." He winked before rushing up the stairs.

I looked at Carlos in front of me, "Alright let's do some magic." I smiled as we started to head up the stairs.

"Y/n, wait. I- I want to tell you something first." Carlos said pulling me back.

My smile faded a little, "What's wrong Carlos?"

Enjoy this chapter! Good night :) What is Carlos's question?