Welcome Back

"ANDRES!" I heard my mother yell.

"S-SORRY!" I heard Andres stammer back.

"Aih Andres, you're nervous. Calm down and focus on the location okay?" I heard my father say as he tried to guide Andres through it.

"Yeah! You know what guys? Just take your time! I'm totally NOT FALLING FROM THE SKY!" I yelled at them sarcastically.

Andres looked at me and opened his hands making another portal under me.

"Oh god please be it." I whispered as I held the pouch of pollen tightly.

"Got you." I heard Camilo whisper as I opened my eyes. My legs rested on his arm as he held my back with his other hand. It felt like forever just because we decided to get lost in each other's eyes.

"Alright alright, that's enough." Nicolas said as Camilo put me down.

We both laughed as we looked at each other and then looked away.

"Alright darling, we should get to Casita shouldn't we?" My mom asked me.

And that's when I realized, I forgot how many days we had taken out of the week. I knew we didn't have much time, but there was no way we had only one more day or an hour! Right?

"Well, we should get to Casita as quickly as possible. So, Andres?" I looked at him. He nodded and created a portal while everyone followed one another in.

In case we only did have a few more hours, I had to do this as quickly as possible.

"Andres, you got this. You just need to relax okay?" I advised before I walked into the portal.

I looked up at Casita, "Told you I'd be back." I smiled at the shutters.

"Oh wow, it's been such a long time since I've seen this place." My mom adored.

Casita's opened it's doors but quietly which meant come in but be quiet. I couldn't really communicate with casita like Abuela and Mirabel could. It's like Casita is saying words to them, I just had the special ability to understand what Casita was trying to say without hearing words.

"Everyone be quiet." I whispered as I walked quietly into casita. It felt dark, the surrounding air was cold. It no longer felt friendly and warm. Their were doors that seemed to be banged open and casita's stairs seemed to be beaten up with the amount of times she had moved them. I had to know why.

"Oh dear, what has happened?" My mom whispered.

My eyes widened as I quickly rushed to the kitchen doors that looked a little unhinged. The three chairs that held Julieta, Dolores and Isabela were tipped over and the rope was cut. "Oh shit." I whispered.

Camilo followed me in, "Well, the tables sure have turned." He whispered.

"Now, that looks like a problem." Carlos said walking in.

"No shit Sherlock." Nicolas said.

"They're somewhere in the house, I know they wouldn't go into the town. They want to guard the candle." I said looking at the fallen down chairs, imagining where each person would be now.

"Why are they trying to guard the candle?" Andres asked me.

"Because, they're smart," I started.

"And cursed." Camilo continued.

"Really Camilo? I had no idea." Carlos teased.

I rolled my eyes, "Their cursed selves know that we're trying to put the pollen into the candle. They're going to try and stop us. You guys ready?" I looked at all of them.