Chapter 6 - Missing

A/N
So i am aware that i have not updated in which seems like forever and i am very very sorry. But im planning on writing a long-ish chapter to make up for it.

-Joes POV-
So me and Amy are walking along the beach and she looks so beautiful as the sun sets down on her. I can see that shes getting a bit cold so i give her my jacket. First she declines but then finally gives in as i try and make her wear it.
We end up at the edge of the sea and sit down. We was talking about our futures and what we wanted to be. I obviously said i wanted to carry on with youtube and she said how much she loves my videos. I offer if she wants to film a video with me for sugg sunday as i completely forgot about it as my mind has been completly filled with thoughts about her.

"Joe? Joe?"
"Oh sorry Amy...i was just, urm, thinking about a few things we could film for the video." I lied.
I was thinking about her. As usual.

"I just rememered, its Shannons birthday on Tuesday but i have no clue what to do! Shes tuning 21 but i have no plans what so ever. Will you help me?"
"Of course." I replied, "what was you thinking?"
"Maybe a party, but only with us lot because shes not a fan of big partys."
"Sure, want to go shopping tomorrow and get some stuff?"
It would be nice to spend some more time with Amy.
She agrees as we start to walk back up to meet the others.

We see Kian running towards us...without Shannon?
"HELP! HELP! Shannons went missing and i dont know where shes gone!" Kians shouting as loud as he can.
As soon as he reaches us he falls to his knees and breaks down in tears, so does Diana and Amy.
Questions were asked and the police were called. No one knows where shes gone. Everyones paniking which makes the situation worse. Kian also looks very pale, ill even.

-Shannons POV-
I love spending time with Kian, hes so nice, so mature, so lovely, and so good looking. Hes just perfect i guess.
We were both looking at the sun set with his arm around me and my head on his shoulder. The sea gently crashing against our feet.
Kian brings his arm back to himself to take a picture.
I carry on looking at the sun set until i am picked up with a scarf or something around my mouth and everything suddenly goes black.
I hear screams. People crying. Calling my name, but i cant move. I cant get away from here. I dont understand whats going on. Until all my thoughts go back to why the reason i wanted to move.
-Flashback-
I was sat on the swing, reading a book. The sun was out but it wasnt too hot or it wasnt too cold. It was perfect.

Suddenly the sun had dissapeared. I look up to find a black figure standing in front of me, covering the sun.

"Urm..can i help you?" Is all i bring out to say.
I am suddenly being grabbed my the throat and dragged away while i scream and kick for help. No one sees me. No one hears me.
I wake up on a old bench in a field. The same man is stood in front of me. I scream as loud as i can but no one hears. I can hardly move as i am strapped to the bench by my wrists and ancles.
I wont stop screaming. I cant stop screaming. I need to get away from here. Away from this man. As fast as i can.
The man finally says
"You have 2 choices...you either die here, right now, or you leave, but if you leave, i will be back, i will be back to tourcher you. I will find you."
I finally stop screaming but tears still stream down my face.
"Leave." I finally say.
"Fine. But as i said. I will find you."
-End Of Flashback-