Chapter 2 - House party

-Amys POV-
This house is beautiful! Im so glad that we moved here! My life is amazing!
We woke up Saturday morning and Shannon wasnt feeling to good. But she said that she will be fine later because we have a house partyyyy!!!!

All day we have been unpacking, and jamming to one direction, 5SOS, and loads of others to. The time went so quickly and the house is looking much more beautiful now everything has been put into its place. Its probably not going to be like it later due to the party. Thats going to be really annoying for me because i like to keep everything in its place.

Josh has been helping with us all day. Hes so cute bless him. Hes gone now though as he said he has a family meal out which means he cant come to the party, but im sure it will be fine. Me, Shannon and Diana are blowing up balloons, putting up banners, making the food and everything. Im getting more excited by the minuet.

Its half way through the party and i cant seem to find Diana anywhere, she was pissed about half an hour ago but i seriously need to find her. I see Shannon in the hallway chatting up some boy whos really good looking to be honest. I walk up the stairs and open every door and the last door i open is Dianas room. I walk into her room while her and some other boy, also very good looking are having sex. I quickly apologise and run out the room laughing so much i might wee myself. Oh dear!

I hear a loud knock on the door which really suprised me due to the loud music on in the background. I open the door to see Joe, JC and Kian from youtube. My eyes instantly open and i start to panic. I call Shannon over to see and because shes pissed, she kissed them all. She probably didnt realise who it was. They ask if they can join the party and obviously i didnt refuse.

The party went on all night and morning. I believe everyone went home about 1 in thE afternoon apart form Joe, JC and Kian. I like JC personally, Shannon likes Joe and Diana likes Kian. Shannon came downstairs followed by Diana and come into the living room where me and the boys were sitting. Both there faces drop in supprise.
I turn round to them both laughing because of there faces. All the 3 boys stand up, hug each one of us and say 'thankyou for the party, it was the best in ages!' Diana and Shannon Didnt say anything and i said goodbye to them all. I was just about to close the door when i hear Joe Sugg shout 'come round whenever, we live at 72, just down there, see you soon!'
I run back into the living room, seeing both Shannons and Dianas faces still in shock. I chuckle and say 'that was the best night in ages.' They both laugh and agree with me.
We spend the rest of the day making pancakes and watching a load more disney films.