Chapter 5

-Amys POV-
I woke up laying on the sofa confused on where i am. I then remember that we slept at the boys house. I slowly walk upstairs, trying my best not to wake anyone up. I grab my stuff from Joes room but realise hes awake aswell. I find this really awkward but all i say is 'im just grabbing my bag to go get changed and sort myself out'. He nods and falls back asleep. He looks so cute when he sleeps. I just want to kiss his face so much, but i decide against that thought.
I go into the bathroom and put on my high waisted skinny jeans and by grey crop top with my leather jacket. I then put on my makeup and throw my hair up into a messy bun that actualy goes well today. I go downstairs and see Shannon and Diana making there way up the stairs to go get ready. I give them both a hug goodmorning and carry on making my way downstairs.

Once i go into the living room, Kian and Jc are already awake but they dont see me walk in. I decide to ear drop into their convosation and i hear..

"Yanno Shannon? I told her im starting to like her yesterday and now its quite awkward between us. I dont know what to do but shes just perfect!" Says Kian.

"And Diana! Omg dont even get me started. Shes so beautiful its unreal. I think im starting to like her as we are really close but i dont know what to do also!" I hear Jc say.

"I think Joe likes Amy aswell! I think we should all go to the beach today and walk of all seperatly with our 'crushes' and talk to them"
I hear Jc agree to what Kians just said and i run back up stairs and rush into the bathroom where Shannon and Diana are doing there makeup. They are nearly finished so i sit on the edge of the bath and wait until they are done. I explain everything to them.
Joe then knocks on the bathroom door and tells us that breakfast is ready. We say all together that we will be down in a minuet. We all touch up on our makeup and rush down the stairs. The boys have made us pancakes and waffles with fruit also.

"We have decided to go down to the beach today as it looks like a nice day outside and none of us want to be stuck in all day ay?" Said Kian.
We all agree and finish our breakfast with small talk.
We put our shoes on and walk down to the beach which took about 15 minutes. It would have been quicker if Diana stoped taking photos along the way.
We havnt been down to the beach since we have arrived but i wish we had done. Its so beautiful.

Jc asked everyone if they wanted ice cream and we all agreed. He asked Diana if she wanted to go with him and she did. Kian asked Shannon if she wanted to go down to the sea so they both ran down there like children. They are perfect together. This means that its me and Joe by ourselfs.