Chapter 4

-Dianas POV-
I finally woke up from my dream. I run into Shannons and Amys room to see if they are in there. They are. That makes me so happy. I wouldnt know what i would do if they left me!

I run down the stairs to find some pancake mix that needs to be used by a couple days so i decide to make some pancakes for us all and set out the table with fruits, nutella and orange juice. Just as i had finished setting out the table, a very tired Shannon and Amy stumbled down the stairs and was very supprised to see that i made them breakfast.

After breakfast (which was the best we had in ages may i add), we all helped to clean and tidy up while jamming to one direction, 5sos and lots others. As usual.

We all realise that we are all in our onsies so we run upstairs, go in our seperate bedrooms and do our makeup as we decide to do something productive today. It took us about an hour to get ready. It was a very hot summers day so i decide to go for a pink lipstick, a black skater skirt with a blue top, shannon decided to go for a bright pink lipstick with some demin shorts and a white crop top, and Amy went for a nude lipstick, and a white and pink play suit.

We decide to go to town and go shopping as we havnt been to the town center before as weve been busy un packing.

The first shop we go to is primark and we all buy most of the shop! It has such nice summery clothes in right now and i cant wait till summer.

We then go into starbucks by Shannons choice as she is obbsessed. Supprisingly we see Joe, Jc and Kian! Shannon being the stupid one decides to run over there to make them jump. Oh wow shes so embarrising.
We was stood there talking for about half an hour and then they asked if we wanted to go back to theres for a takeaway. Obviously we didnt refuse!

-Shannons POV-
We went to the boys house and had a indian takeaway. Kian asked me to help him clean up and i didnt want to sound rude. We was having a normal convosation until he said 'shannon...i think i may be starting to like you...'

This is so awkward!! All i say is 'aw' as im the most awkward person going in these sort of situations. We stayed in silence for the rest of the cleaning and we go back into the living room where everyone stares at us. I dont mention anything and sit down. So does Kian.
They ask us if we want to stay the night as we didnt realise the time. Its now 12:30pm. Even though we live up the road, we still stay round.

Its still a bit awkward between me and Kian, but i think he may have forgot about it as he seems to be fine. I think i may put this behind me...however i think i may be starting to like him to...

-Auther Note-
So sorry this is a long chapter but i hope you enjoyed aha!! Im very enjoying writing this story, and i hope you are enjoying reading it also.
You still have a lot to come though such as arguments, lovey dovey stuff and more. I hope your as excited as i am. :)
I also didnt know what to call this chapter...sorry!